Official Round 2 NCAAT vs. Hoosiers Thread!

Bill Gates Microsoft GIF

black-kid-laughing.gif
black-woman-laughing-ddac-i-1.gif
messi3h-laugh.gif

giphy-1.gif

Advertisement
LOL - nice try!! Done give up on a team during the game fella!!
Haha. I won't deny that I'm due a smorgasbord of crow based on my critiques of Meier not having ever advanced past the 2nd round- especially so based on how she just did it. So pass the salt, I'll eat up.

That said, I'm not the type of guy/porster that values being "right" over the actual success of any program at UM. So, I definitely didn't make the comment during the actual game and even said I absolutely was hoping to be proven wrong. That comment was just a reaction to the prediction that the win would be sweeter than the men's win over Indiana- which I'll still contend it wasn't.....but it WAS pretty **** close! All credit due to Meier and that team. Can I get some honey mustard at least for the Crow tenders?

Advertisement
Haha. I won't deny that I'm due a smorgasbord of crow based on my critiques of Meier not having ever advanced past the 2nd round- especially so based on how she just did it. So pass the salt, I'll eat up.

That said, I'm not the type of guy/porster that values being "right" over the actual success of any program at UM. So, I definitely didn't make the comment during the actual game and even said I absolutely was hoping to be proven wrong. That comment was just a reaction to the prediction that the win would be sweeter than the men's win over Indiana- which I'll still contend it wasn't.....but it WAS pretty **** close! All credit due to Meier and that team. Can I get some honey mustard at least for the Crow tenders?

I’ll take a hit for that too, I was saying the same stuff last year. But of course, what the **** do I know about women’s basketball? I’m just thrilled that they made a sweet 16 after what? 30 years?

Well said!!

Advertisement
Back