Official Round 2 NCAAT vs. Hoosiers Thread!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For those wondering about Wooga it is most likely a Hip contusion.

Depending on where the injury is located will determine the severity of it. If it is near the tail bone/hip joint that will make it an explosion issue. It seemed to me he landed closer to the side where the Glute/Hip meets.

Luckily it won’t be an injury that will be re-aggravated unless he takes that same fall. ALOT of it will be pain tolerance & stiffness management

This is an “all or nothing” style injury where if he can jog/jump at any extent he will be good to go as it will not get worse with progression.

I would expect him to play this week. Especially after seeing how the trainers handled omier lol

Gotta say in the interest of calling balls and strikes and in light of the random internet classlessness by some Indiana fans, that I'm still watching the postgame presser and the actual IU players and Mike Woodson have been super deferential to us and pretty heavy in praise of how we played and L as a coach.

For those of you that don’t think the hate is real, this is an actual D1 head basketball coach

View attachment 233189

View attachment 233190

Some ****stick OhioU head coach feels it’s OK to tweet this **** out. He’s got dozens of teams to choose from that have bought their players, and have been for decades, all a lot closer to where he lives.

So Miami gets in the game, and it’s a hater free-for-all.

Them boys down in South Florida just getting too uppity - got to put them in their place.

That ******* moronic corch thinks that Pack and WONG are our two Portal additions.

What an idiot.

Advertisement
Gotta say in the interest of calling balls and strikes and in light of the random internet classlessness by some Indiana fans, that I'm still watching the postgame presser and the actual IU players and Mike Woodson have been super deferential to us and pretty heavy in praise of how we played and L as a coach.

**** ‘em. Don’t care.

:dbc:

1679283506553.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back