Official: Pinstripe Bowl vs Wisconsin

Advertisement
Lmfao this jabroni said province. You fail 5th grade? We got states chief.

I'm from Canada, I have provinces. I'm quite aware that you have states, **** my grandmother lives in Buffalo and I have family in Ohio. Never occured that Canes fans live outside of South Florida?

Manny Diaz gets to face double tights and unbalanced line again.

Lets see how he plays it this time.

Advertisement
All you dudes making a big deal about playing in the cold. What game was it when our players came out in pregame without shirts on??? Cold will have nothing to do with execution...well maybe pass receptions....lulz

I have a feeling we got shafted again by the bowl committees. Forget the weather who in the **** wants to see Wisky and Canes play again?

Anyone remember we got shafted back in 2004 as well when The OB picked us to play FSU again twice in the same year?

All you dudes making a big deal about playing in the cold. What game was it when our players came out in pregame without shirts on??? Cold will have nothing to do with execution...well maybe pass receptions....lulz
We lost that game.

Trying to talk myself into going to this one. That's sad in itself. Sheesh.

Advertisement
Defense will have to win this game, our receivers cant catch nothing all season long dropping passes in perfect weather so add the cold and forget about it, our OL is horrible and our running game is not that good either so yeah we need the Defense to step it up big time.

Trying to talk myself into going to this one. That's sad in itself. Sheesh.
Dont support this staff, its either u give up on them knowing they wont bring a title. Or u believe they will make the playoffs then by all means go

Advertisement
Like the bowl and like the opponent considering we lost four games in the coastal. Possibility for some good packages for fans (Broadway etc.) Yeah it could be cold but it gets cold in Shreveport and Memphis too. This is all about the additional practices which should be split between Perry and Williams.
Oh you mean the practices that Corch Richt is not going to use again this bowl season?!? Those practices???

Advertisement
Oh you mean the practices that Corch Richt is not going to use again this bowl season?!? Those practices???

That's the thing I don't understand is not using all the practices. Richt blames lack of exacution as the reason for our losses them only uses half of the practices.

Advertisement
Back