Official: Pinstripe Bowl vs Wisconsin

Nothing screams "crappy season" like a bowl played in snow. Richt deserves this.
Mork calling a play in Pinstripe Bowl

mork cold.jpg

Advertisement
Weather for 12/27/18 NYC. Sorry don’t know if the moon is waxin gibbous or not. 32 degrees, 10mph wind, gusts to 20mph. So it will feel like it’s in the twenties. no precipitation.

DAY
38°HIRealFeel® 30°Precipitation 25%

Clouds yielding to sun
  • Winds from the
  • WSW 13 mph
  • Gusts: 23 mph

• Max UV Index: 2 (Low)
  • Thunderstorms: 0%
  • Precipitation: 0 in
  • Rain: 0 in
  • Snow: 0 in
  • Ice: 0 in
  • Hours of Precipitation: 0 hrs
  • Hours of Rain: 0 hrs
NIGHT
32°LORealFeel® 23°Precipitation 10%

Clear to partly cloudy
  • Winds from the
  • W 10 mph
  • Gusts: 21 mph

• Max UV Index: N/A

This, boys and girls, is what we call, an impending L.

Like the bowl and like the opponent considering we lost four games in the coastal. Possibility for some good packages for fans (Broadway etc.) Yeah it could be cold but it gets cold in Shreveport and Memphis too. This is all about the additional practices which should be split between Perry and Williams.

Advertisement
Weather for 12/27/18 NYC. Sorry don’t know if the moon is waxin gibbous or not. 32 degrees, 10mph wind, gusts to 20mph. So it will feel like it’s in the twenties. no precipitation.

DAY
38°HIRealFeel® 30°Precipitation 25%

Clouds yielding to sun
  • Winds from the
  • WSW 13 mph
  • Gusts: 23 mph

• Max UV Index: 2 (Low)
NIGHT
32°LORealFeel® 23°Precipitation 10%

Clear to partly cloudy
  • Winds from the
  • W 10 mph
  • Gusts: 21 mph

• Max UV Index: N/A
Remarkable, my local weather man can't tell me if it;s going to rain tomorrow.

Most of our kids probably don't have winter jackets to deal with that kind of weather.

NYC is cold. I live in the D.C. area but lived in NY for a couple of years. Could not believe how much colder it was.

Remember when our 1987 NC came to D.C. for the White House visits in winter. Many of our guys were wearing light cotton sports jackets and we're freezing when they were outside.

Not to sound like a *****, but I see a disadvantage playing in a very cold Yankee Stadium at the end of December. Just like many teams who have come to Miami in the late fall are disadvantaged playing in our heat and humidity.

I remember the Gotham Bowl in that stadium many years ago and I think the cold cost us the game.

This time we should be better prepared and have sideline heaters, gloves, etc. Still, I would have preferred a warm weather bowl.
Cane fan " reaps what he sows. " Y'all dizzing my SUN bowl tout. Now the Canes are going to literally FREEZE their cujones in the Article bowl.

Advertisement
On the positive side, the kids should be able to have a great time. Just come out with a **** win.

Advertisement
are you that ******* dense ? if the poor ******* was from Canada, he would be using "Province" instead of "state" . its a common mistake most Canadians make.
Canada isn’t a province like Puerto Rico or a state.

If I could turn the clock back to the day Blake James got up on that podium and announced with that geeky smirk on his face that he had signed Mork, as if it was some sort of coup, and tell you we'd be in the Nickelodeon Pinstripe bowl in year 3......no one would have been too happy.

Mork has find a way to REGRESS from the Al Golden levels. The fact Golden recruited better is pretty embarrassing. Richt has reached "look at yourself in the mirror and contemplate shooting yourself in the face" time.

Advertisement
Most of our kids probably don't have winter jackets to deal with that kind of weather.

NYC is cold. I live in the D.C. area but lived in NY for a couple of years. Could not believe how much colder it was.

Remember when our 1987 NC came to D.C. for the White House visits in winter. Many of our guys were wearing light cotton sports jackets and we're freezing when they were outside.

Not to sound like a *****, but I see a disadvantage playing in a very cold Yankee Stadium at the end of December. Just like many teams who have come to Miami in the late fall are disadvantaged playing in our heat and humidity.

I remember the Gotham Bowl in that stadium many years ago and I think the cold cost us the game.

This time we should be better prepared and have sideline heaters, gloves, etc. Still, I would have preferred a warm weather bowl.
Just so I'm clear, I'm talking about the festivities and not the actual game. Pinstripe bowl can hook them up with nice jackets.

Good deal for you. I didn't realize that is where you had relocated
Yeah, I've been up in the greater New York area since 2013 since getting a job in Manhattan. I want to confirm what sideline we're on before buying a ticket, but this will be a 30 minute subway ride from work. The last thing I want to do is sit in between a sea of Wisconsin fans. I'm contemplating telling my boss tomorrow that I have some sort of dental procedure on Thursday, December 27th, so I'll have to leave around lunch for the day. Strategery. I'm somewhat surprised we appear to be favored.

Advertisement
Back