Official "Our administration doesn't give a flying F about football"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, it's been my battle cry for over the last 15 years but nothing has changed. This program is dead.
Jedi, I can vouch man, most of the old grassy knows what's up. I mean how can you hire four duds in a row, the money excuse is bullshyt, facilities excuse, bullshyt. I think the AD should be held accountable for his actions like any real world job, he rates an F- and most places would have shown him the door after failure #2. Your dead on that nothing will change until that is addressed, IMO , like em or not Jeremy Foley I always admired the **** out of, and that's the kinda AD we need. He is semi retired now we should at least try, who knows, but all he did was stack up a bunch of chips at ufag. I'm sure there are more out there but our banana republic administration can't find their asses with both hands much less a competent AD

Advertisement
This is all you need to know about Miami administration.

They've turned down Mike Leach three times. This man was endorsed by a future President of the United States of America in a personalized, hand written letter to our University President. He was endorsed by the most beloved coach to ever coach here in Jimmy Johnson. ...and Miami turned him down THREE TIMES.

I don't give a **** if you're still one of the mouthbreathers that say bUt hEd NeVeR wIn A nAtiOnal TiTl3 HeRe...maybe he wouldn't, but fvck you for turning down the man whose offense will influence a generation of coaches and offenses...the Mike Leach from Hal Mumme air raid is defining an entire era of football. His impact to the game and coaching tree may develop into one of the most impressive football has ever seen.

...and we turned him down THREE TIMES.

You know what would make not winning a National Championship feel a little better? Having my QBs break records every year with one of the highest scoring offenses in the league and winning 11 games annually would feel a lot better than whatever the **** this school has been doing for twenty ******* years, that is for sure. Miami would have had Heisman Trophy nominees, Belitnikoff winners, Davey O'Brien winners, Orange Bowl wins, maybe a few ACC Championships finishing in the Top 10 most years...yo man, life would have been ******* good with the god **** Pirate.

Put his offense coupled with a Manny type defense and now you’re talking about playing for natty’s. Giving an attacking DC a lead like Leach could have done and watch those stats increase ten-fold as well. And I bet we could’ve gotten it all for @$8mil a year.

Put his offense coupled with a Manny type defense and now you’re talking about playing for natty’s. Giving an attacking DC a lead like Leach could have done and watch those stats increase ten-fold as well. And I bet we could’ve gotten it all for @$8mil a year.
Maybe a package deal compromise for all the negative nancys on here: Whittingham HC and Leach OC/QB in his wise old years? They are good friends supposedly. Whittingham/Leach/Diaz/SoFla talent should theorertically be able to dominate the ACC Coastal. Is the all the hate on here really an anti-Mormon thing? Leach obviously isn't a holy roller.

https://www.deseret.com/2018/11/28/...-his-family-in-payson-has-got-his-pac-12-back

So you think Blake James reached out to agents of other coaches in those few hours before he hired Diaz? Yeah right.... We're talking about Blake ******* James man.
Fake james will do anything possible to avoid doing his job. But in these particular instances he uses head hunters. & other coaches agents reached out to us... is what it is now though.

What is funny about Leach. All of our complaints about the team would not be an issue. QB development. OL play. Using our skill position players.
Yeah, defense would be light, but he has gotten better with that in recent years. He's had Alex Grinch and Tracy Claeys...both are legitimate, high end P5 DCs (Grinch is better than Diaz, don't let anyone tell you different and Claeys has been a moderately successful head coach).

Would we still complain about the game or two he'd lose every year - like last night? Yeah, but those kind of problems seem nonexistent with what we have had to deal with for 20 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
She's a 100% C*nt....ask @dsddcane if I'm not telling the truth...Here's a little story....I was walking around Hecht in 1998...(this is when Senorita C*nt Bass was just a regular BOT member)...and this C*nt walks up to me and asks me who I am...and what am I doing walking around Hecht....before I had a chance to reply that I had a family member on the FB staff...Pete Garcia walks up and explains that I'm a relative of a coach...and just visiting him....This C*nt turns around and walks away without any apology whatsoever...Not a "I'm Sorry"....Not a Greeting....Nothing....I would tell some more...but I won't...She hated Butch...and the feeling was mutual....F-her...

Another men-hating, NOW lawyer type bit#h...

What head coaches were hired after Diaz was hired in that offseason?
we hired an entire offensive staff and dc after Diaz was hired, so you can’t say people are locked in to anything when we hired guys away from other schools after he was hired

You're right, no one is locked in if they are going up in position like Enos from QB Coach to OC or going from Group of 5 to Power 5 job like Baker from La Tech to Miami. My question was what head coaches were hired after Manny that year?

Advertisement
What head coaches were hired after Diaz was hired in that offseason?

You're right, no one is locked in if they are going up in position like Enos from QB Coach to OC or going from Group of 5 to Power 5 job like Baker from La Tech to Miami. My question was what head coaches were hired after Manny that year?
Temple's head coach would be one lol

Advertisement
Is your position that no "decent" power 5 HC would have been willing to move to Miami during that time frame?

Yes. What head coaches were hired after Diaz?

Even up and coming head coaches at "lower" Power 5 schools had turned down interviews (per news reports) of better jobs (Brohm at Purdue turned down Louisville - his alma mater and Campbell at Iowa State turned down a NY Jets interview request).

Look, I think it was a quick and lazy hire. As gracious as Richt was in leaving a huge amount of money he had on the table with the Canes, it would have been better if he had made the decision immediately after the last regular season game. He probably was shocked when James wanted change on the offensive coaching staff after the bowl game and just decided he was done.

James probably looked at one month left in recruiting (after early signing in December) and hiring Manny would help keep the class somewhat intact. Manny came on the defensive side of the ball which was a strong point last year. So, why not have Manny change the offensive staff and get the team as a whole to play as aggressively as the defensive players had? Plus, you can sign him for a million dollars less a year than what you were paying Richt and he has worked on the staffs of 3 head coaches who have had some level of success at the Power 5 level. On the down side, you are getting a guy with no head coaching experience and perhaps most importantly, is a carryover from the previous failed regime.

It was a gamble, but I can at least see the thought behind it. Perhaps Manny could be the next Dabo? A coordinator who replaced a failed head coach and was able to turn things around. After 4 games, I don't think it is fair to judge a coaching staff, especially when the team needs to undergo the major task of changing its basic culture of being soft mentally and entitled in general. However, I must say it was disconcerting to see the team's effort last week against CMU. Losing 2 close games on the road was brutal, especially 4th and 17, but to come home and lay that big of an egg against CMU is not acceptable in the least bit. This team needs to show signs of improvement and last week was 3 steps back.

We'll see if Manny can get this team right over the next couple of weeks. I hope Manny can do it, but it doesn't look good.

Yes. What head coaches were hired after Diaz?

Even up and coming head coaches at "lower" Power 5 schools had turned down interviews (per news reports) of better jobs (Brohm at Purdue turned down Louisville - his alma mater and Campbell at Iowa State turned down a NY Jets interview request).

Look, I think it was a quick and lazy hire. As gracious as Richt was in leaving a huge amount of money he had on the table with the Canes, it would have been better if he had made the decision immediately after the last regular season game. He probably was shocked when James wanted change on the offensive coaching staff after the bowl game and just decided he was done.

James probably looked at one month left in recruiting (after early signing in December) and hiring Manny would help keep the class somewhat intact. Manny came on the defensive side of the ball which was a strong point last year. So, why not have Manny change the offensive staff and get the team as a whole to play as aggressively as the defensive players had? Plus, you can sign him for a million dollars less a year than what you were paying Richt and he has worked on the staffs of 3 head coaches who have had some level of success at the Power 5 level. On the down side, you are getting a guy with no head coaching experience and perhaps most importantly, is a carryover from the previous failed regime.

It was a gamble, but I can at least see the thought behind it. Perhaps Manny could be the next Dabo? A coordinator who replaced a failed head coach and was able to turn things around. After 4 games, I don't think it is fair to judge a coaching staff, especially when the team needs to undergo the major task of changing its basic culture of being soft mentally and entitled in general. However, I must say it was disconcerting to see the team's effort last week against CMU. Losing 2 close games on the road was brutal, especially 4th and 17, but to come home and lay that big of an egg against CMU is not acceptable in the least bit. This team needs to show signs of improvement and last week was 3 steps back.

We'll see if Manny can get this team right over the next couple of weeks. I hope Manny can do it, but it doesn't look good.
I think you are severely underestimating who we could have hired if we actually did a competent search. We were one year removed from winning the coastal and playing in the Orange Bowl. One thing Richt showed was you can still win at Miami. He did it in his 2nd yr.

She's a 100% C*nt....ask @dsddcane if I'm not telling the truth...Here's a little story....I was walking around Hecht in 1998...(this is when Senorita C*nt Bass was just a regular BOT member)...and this C*nt walks up to me and asks me who I am...and what am I doing walking around Hecht....before I had a chance to reply that I had a family member on the FB staff...Pete Garcia walks up and explains that I'm a relative of a coach...and just visiting him....This C*nt turns around and walks away without any apology whatsoever...Not a "I'm Sorry"....Not a Greeting....Nothing....I would tell some more...but I won't...She hated Butch...and the feeling was mutual....F-her...
bark.gif
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back