Official "Our administration doesn't give a flying F about football"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you think we don't have "the budget, the facilities, or the patient fanbase" why don't you go follow Alabama.
...because I didn't grow up in Birmingham. I grew up in North Miami/Golden Glades, dummy.

You can deflect, point fingers, and pound your chest all you want but it doesn't change a **** thing:

This school will not pay a proven coach the millions in salary the require. It never has. FACT.
This school annually goes unranked in facilities. FACT.
This fanbase is impatient is an opinion. Too many complainers calling for a coaches job a quarter into the season @.500 in year one.

National Mean NCAA Head Coaching Tenure: 6.842 Years
Miami Hurricane Head Coaching since 2001: 4.250 years
Trim the equation down to the last 10 years and that drops to 3.666 years.

Look at that job security. Just put a billboard on the southbound side of the Turnpike already.

Advertisement
This Porst deserves to be Flushed down the Toilet immediately if not sooner...What a Crock...
Yet you can't match a UM budget with an available coach that would come here.

I saw the thread earlier this week--Urban Meyer isn't happening. I don't even have a figure worked out because this school is too cheap.

This needs to be bumped again. Just as a reminder of our 5 minute "nationwide search" that led to the creation of this staph.
People actually bought that ****.......they said extensive search and lied and everyone was ok with it cause manny is cool. I was so ****ed off when they hired him cause it was super lazy and TNM thing to do.

Yet you can't match a UM budget with an available coach that would come here.

I saw the thread earlier this week--Urban Meyer isn't happening. I don't even have a figure worked out because this school is too cheap.

Budget? Miami's endowment is $350 million larger than Clemson's. Paying a coach 4 million per year more than Manny currently makes is a drop in the bucket.

Advertisement
David Epstein is a major player on the UM BOT who is head of the competition committee.

For years he’s been an ally of Mayor Diaz.

Couple that with the moron millennial fans who **** themselves over the dumb *** chain, as if THAT is what makes Miami great, and you get Manny Diaz as our HC.

Its a mess.

David Epstein is a major player on the UM BOT who is head of the competition committee.

For years he’s been an ally of Mayor Diaz.

Couple that with the moron millennial fans who **** themselves over the dumb *** chain, as if THAT is what makes Miami great, and you get Manny Diaz as our HC.

Its a mess.
ROTFLMFAO at Epstein being a Major player...no he F-ing isn't...he has NO say over Dimare....NONE...

Budget? Miami's endowment is $350 million larger than Clemson's. Paying a coach 4 million per year more than Manny currently makes is a drop in the bucket.

The top five salaries: Alabama’s Nick Saban at $8.3 million, Ohio State’s Urban Meyer at $7.6 million, Michigan’s Jim Harbaugh at $7.504 million, Texas A&M’s Jimbo Fisher at $7.5 million and Auburn’s Gus Malzahn at $6.7 million.

Manny makes $3.1m--now add $4.0m. When has this program ever paid a coach over $4.1m let along $7.1m? Too cheap to reach into the upper echelon. $350m endowment and can't get the hire.

ROTFLMFAO at Epstein being a Major player...no he F-ing isn't...he has NO say over Dimare....NONE...

He’s the head of the competition committee. He is one of the biggest influencers of who we hire, and is buddy buddy with Manny’s daddy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We never did.
the days of NC contention are in the past. we should be able to field a well coached 7,8,9 win team.
we look a lot like the product Randy Shannon had as HC . no identity, no real playmakers, difference makers
very little player development..... just sad. we seem to play to our level of competition.....
6-7 win season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back