Official "Our administration doesn't give a flying F about football"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all you need to know about Miami administration.

They've turned down Mike Leach three times. This man was endorsed by a future President of the United States of America in a personalized, hand written letter to our University President. He was endorsed by the most beloved coach to ever coach here in Jimmy Johnson. ...and Miami turned him down THREE TIMES.

I don't give a **** if you're still one of the mouthbreathers that say bUt hEd NeVeR wIn A nAtiOnal TiTl3 HeRe...maybe he wouldn't, but fvck you for turning down the man whose offense will influence a generation of coaches and offenses...the Mike Leach from Hal Mumme air raid is defining an entire era of football. His impact to the game and coaching tree may develop into one of the most impressive football has ever seen.

...and we turned him down THREE TIMES.

You know what would make not winning a National Championship feel a little better? Having my QBs break records every year with one of the highest scoring offenses in the league and winning 11 games annually would feel a lot better than whatever the **** this school has been doing for twenty ******* years, that is for sure. Miami would have had Heisman Trophy nominees, Belitnikoff winners, Davey O'Brien winners, Orange Bowl wins, maybe a few ACC Championships finishing in the Top 10 most years...yo man, life would have been ******* good with the god **** Pirate.

Advertisement
The leaders are kind of delusional. Think the U is Stanford or Notre Dame or Michigan academically. Regrettably likely ceiling even with us spending like they do is current Notre Dame, top 10 every year, but can’t get past the hump, so long as we handcuff ourselves. Just look at tonight, yet again.

Have to get back to basics...

U Miami has a WEALTHY HIGH NET WORTH alumni base ready willing and able to spend and bags. Just need to be allowed to play.
See this ranking:

We are ranked at #19 in top 20 with major players academically. The P5 schools on list all do relatively well, and now UVA right above as at 20, obviously bags. No excuses about money, it is about desire.

It was nice that Richt didn't stay for the money and hold Miami hostage. At the same time, with the timing of his retirement, there were not many options available for hire at the very end of December last year. If things implode with Manny, as long as they don't extend him, they will be able to do a proper search.

That being said, Saban could not win with this O Line, not much Manny can do about that. He can't exactly pick up guys on the waiver wire like in the NFL.

Manny does need to focus on being a coach though and less on marketing of the program. Enough of the gimmicks like the touchdown rings, turnover chain, and "the New Miami". Manny, if you want to bring back the glory days of Miami focus on the fundamentals of the game, cut down on penalties, and be a disciplined team. You will be amazed how many wins that will lead to.

Finally, the whole team needs to quit with the s&*t talk. Preparing to play for Central Michigan and talking about how they need to never let up when they get up big. Well, guess what, you never got up big to begin with

They've turned down Mike Leach three times. This man was endorsed by a future President of the United States of America in a personalized, hand written letter to our University President. He was endorsed by the most beloved coach to ever coach here in Jimmy Johnson. ...and Miami turned him down THREE TIMES.

I don't give a **** if you're still one of the mouthbreathers that say bUt hEd NeVeR wIn A nAtiOnal TiTl3 HeRe...maybe he wouldn't, but fvck you for turning down the man whose offense will influence a generation of coaches and offenses...the Mike Leach from Hal Mumme air raid is defining an entire era of football. His impact to the game and coaching tree may develop into one of the most impressive football has ever seen.

You know what would make not winning a National Championship feel a little better? Having my QBs break records every year with one of the highest scoring offenses in the league and winning 11 games annually would feel a lot better than whatever the **** this school has been doing for twenty ******* years, that is for sure. Miami would have had Heisman Trophy nominees, Belitnikoff winners, Davey O'Brien winners, Orange Bowl wins, maybe a few ACC Championships finishing in the Top 10 most years...yo man, life would have been ******* good with the god **** Pirate.

Was it written with a sharpie? lol

Was it written with a sharpie? lol

You're god **** right it was.

The real Da Vinci Code was broken by Galaxy Brain Donnie.... what he was trying to tell you was that if Miami had Mike Leach...Alabama would have really been in the path of a ******* Hurricane, that is for sure.

Advertisement
Yeah we're ****ed.
She's a 100% C*nt....ask @dsddcane if I'm not telling the truth...Here's a little story....I was walking around Hecht in 1998...(this is when Senorita C*nt Bass was just a regular BOT member)...and this C*nt walks up to me and asks me who I am...and what am I doing walking around Hecht....before I had a chance to reply that I had a family member on the FB staff...Pete Garcia walks up and explains that I'm a relative of a coach...and just visiting him....This C*nt turns around and walks away without any apology whatsoever...Not a "I'm Sorry"....Not a Greeting....Nothing....I would tell some more...but I won't...She hated Butch...and the feeling was mutual....F-her...

It was nice that Richt didn't stay for the money and hold Miami hostage. At the same time, with the timing of his retirement, there were not many options available for hire at the very end of December last year. If things implode with Manny, as long as they don't extend him, they will be able to do a proper search.

That being said, Saban could not win with this O Line, not much Manny can do about that. He can't exactly pick up guys on the waiver wire like in the NFL.

Manny does need to focus on being a coach though and less on marketing of the program. Enough of the gimmicks like the touchdown rings, turnover chain, and "the New Miami". Manny, if you want to bring back the glory days of Miami focus on the fundamentals of the game, cut down on penalties, and be a disciplined team. You will be amazed how many wins that will lead to.

Finally, the whole team needs to quit with the s&*t talk. Preparing to play for Central Michigan and talking about how they need to never let up when they get up big. Well, guess what, you never got up big to begin with
How do we know who was and wasnt available when we did not gauge any interest?

She's a 100% C*nt....ask @dsddcane if I'm not telling the truth...Here's a little story....I was walking around Hecht in 1998...(this is when Senorita C*nt Bass was just a regular BOT member)...and this C*nt walks up to me and asks me who I am...and what am I doing walking around Hecht....before I had a chance to reply that I had a family member on the FB staff...Pete Garcia walks up and explains that I'm a relative of a coach...and just visiting him....This C*nt turns around and walks away without any apology whatsoever...Not a "I'm Sorry"....Not a Greeting....Nothing....I would tell some more...but I won't...She hated Butch...and the feeling was mutual....F-her...
That self entitled mut. I cant stand that woman. So ****** phoney. She's one of the main reasons we are in the situation were in. I know how people look at pete too here but wouldnt have minded him sticking around in a role similar to his old one or atleast as an advisor. We have no culture here anymore & no respect for our past or present. To me it's just nonsense that a board can be muscled by a politician. We literally have no commitment to athletics here anymore from top to bottom. Not stu not Paul, none of em. We had several individuals who wouldve been perfect hires here & this is what were stuck with over a difference of small money... just sad really. Always cutting corners

Advertisement
That self entitled mut. I cant stand that woman. So ****** phoney. She's one of the main reasons we are in the situation were in. I know how people look at pete too here but wouldnt have minded him sticking around in a role similar to his old one or atleast as an advisor. We have no culture here anymore & no respect for our past or present. To me it's just nonsense that a board can be muscled by a politician. We literally have no commitment to athletics here anymore from top to bottom. Not stu not Paul, none of em. We had several individuals who wouldve been perfect hires here & this is what were stuck with over a difference of small money... just sad really. Always cutting corners
**** man I got so tight reading that man. Nothing we can do

Advertisement

You cot **** right!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back