Official "Our administration doesn't give a flying F about football"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This problem is bigger than Manny, anyone that doesn't see it at this point is incompetent and/or just hasn't been following this program long enough.

For the 5th consecutive time, our administration's incompetence with regards to the building of this program has reared it's ugly head. Our insistence on not hiring AN ASCENDING top notch coach as opposed to coordinators from fired staffs, guys on the downside of their coaching career, and guys that never had any business being a head coach in the first place (Coker).

The coaches are just the symptom fellas.....we have a disease that goes MUCH deeper. The incompetence from the top is going put the final nail in this programs coffin.

Advertisement
This problem is bigger than Manny, anyone that doesn't see it at this point is incompetent and/or just hasn't been following this program long enough.

For the 5th consecutive time, our administration's incompetence with regards to the building of this program has reared it's ugly head. Our insistence on not hiring AN ASCENDING top notch coach as opposed to coordinators from fired staffs, guys on the downside of their coaching career, and guys that never had any business being a head coach in the first place (Coker).

The coaches are just the symptom fellas.....we have a disease that goes MUCH deeper. The incompetence from the top is going put the final nail in this programs coffin.
we do not have the $$$$ that a top tier program has period. not enough $$$ for staff, not enough $$$$ to get player were
an 7,8 program..... period....

we do not have the $$$$ that a top tier program has period. not enough $$$ for staff, not enough $$$$ to get player were
an 7,8 program..... period....

Getting an ASCENDING young head coach doesn't always mean paying absolute top dollar.

Sorry ...but that's not a excuse. We've ignored tons of good coaches during the last 5 searches for the sake of making the easy, lazy hire.

Advertisement
partner it goes way deeper than the staff....take a look at JJ's staff think we could afford that group today
Stevens, Wanstedt, Davis..... S&C program has been pitiful since Buttch's S&C coach Moffet left( LSU lines up with explosive strength with any body......
were dead average... so OK you hire a young up and comer he has no $$$ for a difference making staff
fire the AD sure... maybe that helps team that is mentally and physically weak

Well it didnt take long....2 games this year, I now look forward to 10 months of posts about the ghosts of the OB, the admin hates football, we have no $, and how these new Gen X recruits are all dic-less trannies. Probably true 12 years ago, probably all true today.

Advertisement

Frenk did what we wanted him to do. Stay out of making football decisions. This is on James. It's too early to tell if Manny has "it", but he's all we've got. This is the second time James has taken the lazy route. If it doesn't work out, he needs to update his resume.

Where have you gone Sam Jankvich? The cane nation turns its lonely eyes to you, wo wo wo.

Well if you want him to build the program, that takes time. I will give him that. The players have moved in the right direction....they just need to keep getting better players. But building from the ground up is what it will take. I dont really care what we do this year as long as we show improvement by the end. Time will tell, but I think Manny understands Miami has been dogcrap for too long.....almost would be better to play all the freshman and just get them experience to build for next year.

I want Lingard, C. Wills, Blissett, Harvey, Rosseau, Couch, Keontra, Payton all these dudes to play meaningful snaps so we never hear about this is a young team excuse again

Where have you bee? . This is not news!! Unfortunately, the mighty UM admins, have not given a **** about this program in decades, even when we were winning. But give Manny some time. I have no idea if he’ll succeed or not but he at least deserve a little time to make it happen.

Advertisement
1567917103867.png

Where have you bee? . This is not news!! Unfortunately, the mighty UM admins, have not given a **** about this program in decades, even when we were winning. But give Manny some time. I have no idea if he’ll succeed or not but he at least deserve a little time to make it happen.

Where have I been? Either you are new to these boards to didn't migrate over from Grassy with us....but I've been championing this statement for the last decade and a half.

Advertisement
Frenk did what we wanted him to do. Stay out of making football decisions. This is on James. It's too early to tell if Manny has "it", but he's all we've got. This is the second time James has taken the lazy route. If it doesn't work out, he needs to update his resume.

Where have you gone Sam Jankvich? The cane nation turns its lonely eyes to you, wo wo wo.

I've been yelling for Blake James head since the day he was hired. The problem started BEFORE Frenk and just continued upon his arrival. Nothing has changed. Step 1 is to hire a COMPETENT Athletic director. Until that happens this program is F'ed with 47 penises.

Where have I been? Either you are new to these boards to didn't migrate over from Grassy with us....but I've been championing this statement for the last decade and a half.

I’m new, don’t post much but been lurking for years. We agree, this admin is horrible, trust me I know. This loss was BAD.. BAD ! I This team had no business losing to a NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back