Official Offers are out

He’ll be the last safety in the class more than likely. Tennison probably goes to Aub but imo this kid is more complete of a player. And I love Tennison.
Agree! And I really like Tennison too.

Advertisement
720E80BB-50A6-4C6C-B49B-CBBEDC8C0DC5.jpeg
720E80BB-50A6-4C6C-B49B-CBBEDC8C0DC5.jpeg

I am surprised we didnt go after Jalen Harrell as hard as we shouldve early on. Too bad we were focused on Henry Grey yet he was only using us for more offers / bags.

Advertisement
Posted on this yesterday in the Henry Gray thread...

But the backstory is we sent him an official offer & he's been in contact with Banda, we're trying to get him down for a visit & he may take an OV as well.

From what I've heard, him transferring to Champagnat might be a good thing for us to get him away from a certain coach at Central.

Not saying we're going to flip, he may be still all in with FSU as of now, but if we keep working on'em & put together a good season while beating FSU, we'll give him something to think about. His dad is a Canes fan.

But the backstory is we sent him an official offer & he's been in contact with Banda, we're trying to get him down for a visit & he may take an OV as well.

From what I've heard, him transferring to Champagnat might be a good thing for us to get him away from a certain coach at Central.

Not saying we're going to flip, he may be still all in with FSU as of now, but if we keep working on'em & put together a good season while beating FSU, we'll give him something to think about. His dad is a Canes fan.
Rolland Smith doesn't have love for his alma mater? :monkey-serious:

Rolland Smith doesn't have love for his alma mater? :monkey-serious:
No not Coach Smith, the CB Coach, Coach Jube.

He was the CB coach at CC last year & was huge part in Brownlee flipping to FSU last minute. He's a Central alum & was actually there as a player when Coach Field was on staff at Central, but he has close relationship with Lockette & practically hand delivered Brownlee to him.

Harrell may stick with FSU, but just saying what I've heard that him being at Champagnat may be a help to us if we're actually trying to flip him. Remains to be seen though.

Last edited:

He was the CB coach at CC last year & was huge part in Brownlee flipping to FSU last minute. He's a Central alum & was actually there as a player when Coach Field was on staff at Central, but he has close relationship with Lockette & practically hand delivered Brownlee to him.

Harrell may stick with FSU, but just saying what I've heard that him being at Champagnat may be a help to us if we're actually trying to flip him. Remains to be seen though.

Say he tried to commit who’s spot would he take ? Or would they just take an extra cb? Maybe George ?

Advertisement

if Rumph and Manny really want him, they need to work the father and keep working him, imo

Who do y'all like better Jahvantae Royal or Jalen Harrell. In my Opinion I like Royal more.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Boom!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back