OFFICIAL HIRE A DEDICATED OC THREAD

Advertisement
Big Canes fan that lives in Alabama. I would take a look at Dan Enos at Alabama

To paraphrase a line from the movie Apollo 13, "You sir, are a steely-eyed missile man." Any guess on this weekend's Power Ball numbers? Asking for a friend.

Also check the thumbs up... I upvoted him back in October lol!

This is verrrry interesting. I know some will think it was just a rando throwing **** at the wall but c'monnnnn- a one post poster giving a "suggestion" like that and something NOBODY saw coming even a week ago?!

Advertisement
Crazy. Dude's been a member here since 2014. Makes one and only one post. Correctly predicts offensive coordinator. Never posts again.

I mean, nice call.

But he could be exactly what he said he was, a big Miami fan, that’s very familiar with Alabama coaching personnel because he lives in Alabama, and Enos was getting a lot of praise during the season because of Alabama’s record setting offensive and passing output.

Remember Alabama’s O was tearing it up like they never had this season. It was a record setting offensive season and Enos was coaching Tua into being a top 3 QB in the nation.

So I don’t see anything that would lead me to believe this guy was a booster, but he did make a **** of a nice call. Props to him and props @Liberty City El fir pointing this out.

I mean, nice call.

But he could be exactly what he said he was, a big Miami fan, that’s very familiar with Alabama coaching personnel because he lives in Alabama, and Enos was getting a lot of praise during the season because of Alabama’s record setting offensive and passing output.

Remember Alabama’s O was tearing it up like they never had this season. It was a record setting offensive season and Enos was coaching Tua into being a top 3 QB in the nation.

So I don’t see anything that would lead me to believe this guy was a booster, but he did make a **** of a nice call. Props to him and props @Liberty City El fir pointing this out.
Yeah I'm just assuming he's a Booster, I don't have any proof, but I also don't believe in coincidences...

Advertisement
Yeah I'm just assuming he's a Booster, I don't have any proof, but I also don't believe in coincidences...

I do, my good man.

Life is full of them.

Either way, with the exception of the ship, Bama and Tua had a **** of a record setting season, offensively.

And even though both sides of the ball failed in the ship, I thought the defense screwed the pooch way more than the offense.

I mean, nice call.

It’s his only post, dude. In 4 years. That’s not a coincidence

It’s his only post, dude. In 4 years. That’s not a coincidence

Ok, so what does that mean.

Guess what, it’s a coincidence.

It’s exactly what the poster said, a big Miami fan that lives in Alabama.

If I lived in Alabama, I may have said the same thing. They get fed Alabama stories 10 times a day 24/7, 365 days a year. This coach was getting a lot of publicity in Alabama because they were having a record-breaking offense of year. But OK he’s the fifth man on the grassy knoll, you’re one of those guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back