OFFICIAL HIRE A DEDICATED OC THREAD

BoxingRobes

Junior
What's it going to matter? He will hire Mike Bobo or some other archaic trash play caller.

duke4heisman

Senior
#KendaltoKendall
#GiveYostthemo$t
#AnyonebutRicht
#AnyonebutRosier

MirabalCane

Redshirt Freshman
Bobo runs the same offense we ran when Coker was our OC. Bobo I believe is ill no way should Richt hire him. Give me Briles or Klinsbury who is probably going to get canned at Texas Tech at the end of the season.

BigJoeGrizzly

Freshman
It will be either Neil Callaway or Mike Bobo who will be fired at any moment from Colorado State.

If Rick does anything at all he will bring in his loyalists. Bobo can coach QBs so it probably won’t happen on second thought with Rick Jr. in that role.

MirabalCane

Redshirt Freshman
Your probably right. Searles was a terrible hire I really hope he leaves at the end of the season.

MIA42178

All-ACC
Bobo runs the same offense we ran when Coker was our OC. Bobo I believe is ill no way should Richt hire him. Give me Briles or Klinsbury who is probably going to get canned at Texas Tech at the end of the season.
#DONTWHIFFONKLIFF

Maverick

Cane from Italy
Actually Klinsbury is not doing that bad with a freshman QB.