****Official Herman vs Fuente Thread****

I think Herman is better than Fuente just because he is doing this in his first year and also because Fuente may have the best QB in CFB.

So dumb...You never learn.

Do you know anything about this QB and his history?

Thinking the same thing. Not only that, who helped him develop and also has a history of developing QBs?

I think Drewm thinks the QB, that no other school wanted, somehow coached himself and became a Hesiman candidate on his own.

There is also his track record with QBs.

Advertisement
I think Herman is better than Fuente just because he is doing this in his first year and also because Fuente may have the best QB in CFB.

Thinking the same thing. Not only that, who helped him develop and also has a history of developing QBs?

I hate having to rely on a stud QB. Houston has a wr playing QB and they still have a chance to win! Herman is 1000x more aggressive than Fuente and I'm tired of passive coaches.

I think Drewm thinks the QB, that no other school wanted, somehow coached himself and became a Hesiman candidate on his own.

There is also his track record with QBs.

That's great an all, but you hire a HEAD COACH because he can develop great QBs? I want a coach that runs a great program. Offense, defense, special teams, s&c, nutrtion, recruiting, fundraising, etc. Herman's style and personality fit the glitz and glam of Miami.

Advertisement

I hate having to rely on a stud QB. Houston has a wr playing QB and they still have a chance to win! Herman is 1000x more aggressive than Fuente and I'm tired of passive coaches.

Have you been watching this whole game? Memphis was running a clinic on offense earlier. They've had a couple unforced errors since, or this game would be over.

Amazing resilience from this Houston team. What an outstanding job by that offense.

In a similar situation a week ago, Todd Orlando went to three-man rushes multiple times on Cincinnati's final series. They pinned their ears back on 3rd/4th down on that series, but they were very passive to start that drive. Let's see how they approach this final series. Plenty of time for Memphis here.

Advertisement

Have you been watching this whole game? Memphis was running a clinic on offense earlier. They've had a couple unforced errors since, or this game would be over.

Who cares? We dominated FSU in the first half in 2014 and lost. Great coaches make adjustments and Houston is going to win now most likely! Either way, both of these coaches are good. I just think Herman fits the Miami guy mold.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Either of these coaches could do big things here...I like Herman's GFY attitude more every day

Advertisement
Back