****Official Herman vs Fuente Thread****

Advertisement
You can't go wrong with either of these two.

For once I wish we could be ahead of curve instead of going with a lazy hire.
This. Honestly I can see us go another decade of irrelevance with how disfunctional our school and specifically the AD is. If the athletic department is incompetent, then it trickles down to the programs

These guys are gonna be good where ever they end up pray that it's Miami

Maybe they'll see the recruiting advantages unless UGA actually fired Richt Miami is only behind USC in that regard

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lynch has a ******* cannon. Must be fun to coach him. Another late bloomer for the win.

Advertisement
Nasty. Very impressive.

I do believe Houston plays better in the second half but as of right now, Herman has no answers for fuente

Good to see Herman facing adversity. Those of us that want him as a candidate can see how he does with this kind of deficit and adversity.

Nice TD pass.

Advertisement
My Butch love aside, I couldn't be more impressed by Fuente thus far.

Clearly well prepared on both sides of the ball, offensively clicking on all cylinders, out scheming Herman thus far, etc..

Butch looking good for his age. Good on him.

Houston will do well in the second half. I believe they've struggled a few times in the first half in a few games this year. 2nd half they usually light it up

Advertisement
Butch looking good for his age. Good on him.

Houston will do well in the second half. I believe they've struggled a few times in the first half in a few games this year. 2nd half they usually light it up

Nice to see them come storming out of the locker room. We haven't seen anything like that from Miami in years. Halftime adjustments have been a foreign concept.

Three returning starters on defense and they are shutting this Houston offense down.

Fuente would be a great hire. Not sure why people don't want him.

Would be even better if he could bring his old DC from previous years at Memphis that went to Mizzou this offseason. I know that guys is a Mizzou alum, but Pinkel is stepping down after the season, so he could be out too. I'd imagine Fuente is a big time candidate there though.

Advertisement
Back