Official Fix Our Uniforms Thread

They need to fix the "U"....Those Germans I tell ya, @Hogan ...it's in your hands to fix this sh*t....
I will call them and go full Red Forman:

that 70s show GIF

Advertisement
I hear Nike and I think Oregon Duck crazy styles and what they put us through last time. Just not into the feminine look Nike sees as high football art. Champion make an orange shirts? That would be okay. Our history is simple orange and white and add a strip or two.

Advertisement
I hear Nike and I think Oregon Duck crazy styles and what they put us through last time. Just not into the feminine look Nike sees as high football art. Champion make an orange shirts? That would be okay. Our history is simple orange and white and add a strip or two.

Get Oregon out ur head, bruh. Oregon strategically went wild w/ their uniforms to give them some sort of recruiting buzz. Believe it or not, it actually worked. There’s a whole article on that.

And our “history” is not white, orange, and green. We’re one of the few programs that’s had various uniforms w/ various color schemes. We’re infamously known for white, orange, and green, but our archive is filled w/ an assortment of different color schemes.

The last uniforms Nike gave us, NOT THE COMBINATIONS THAT GOLDEN CHOSE ON SATURDAYS, were fire, hence Duke & the rest of the squad’s reactions when they were introduced. If anything have been feminine, it has been both sets of the Parley themed Adidas jerseys. One was Aqua Green (we’ve NEVER used Aqua in our green color scheme) & the other was literally a futbol set. Also, Adidas fan jerseys absolutely suck ***.

Adidas best work is what they do with the Louisville uniforms.

Other teams have that centerpiece logo like GT and Washington and theirs don't doesn't appear to stretch like that.

Advertisement
Moving on from Nike was a huge L. Not only are these plain and cheap looking we dont even have the luxury to wear any throwback uni's smh

Bro; I know for sure Michigan made big upfront $ w/ Adidas, but lost back end money on the apparel sales side. When they switched to JB, they sold out all apparel in a couple of hrs & made big upfront & back end $.

I wonder where our apparel sales have been like since the switch.

Advertisement

I actually rock with these new BC unis. Classic look, throw back BC logo. Removed the stripes off the pants and jersey. Put sebastian up top . For us, Idk if that would be a green on orange or green on white type vibe for the home jersey.

Manny is so detail oriented I’m shocked it hasn’t been brought to adidas attention. No way the players don’t notice it/complain either
It's a major issue and a red flag that Manny hasn't done something about it. He's all about branding but can't fix what everyone is pointing to and laughing at? In fairness to him, he may be too busy drafting minutes from the latest meeting of the Social Justice Council.

Advertisement
Moving on from Nike was a huge L. Not only are these plain and cheap looking we dont even have the luxury to wear any throwback uni's smh
The current uniform ain’t got **** to do with an Adidas design issue. And I’m chuckling at no throwbacks when the uniforms are actual throwbacks that Richt decided to make permanent.

I actually rock with these new BC unis. Classic look, throw back BC logo. Removed the stripes off the pants and jersey. Put sebastian up top . For us, Idk if that would be a green on orange or green on white type vibe for the home jersey.

Chit is still crooked as the B/C is off center, but to ur point, still looks clean & a bit more aesthetically pleasing.

Advertisement
Back