Official Fix Our Uniforms Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
our unis would be fire if we just added to the collar and gave the jerseys more swag

U do realize who are sponsor is, don’t u? Ppl thought I was complaining b/c I was a Nike fanboy. I was trying to drop nuggets as to what happened w/ Michigan.

The same chit we’re complaining about, were the same chit Michigan fans were complaining about, including fan apparel. Ppl forget, Adidas is a futbol/lifestyle brand. They are trying to make their way back in to American sports, but their uni material r stretchy. The results r that we shoulder pads consistently coming out, along w/ the numbers, our U, conference patches all become distorted.

Nike usually patent a lot of chit, so the suggestion of a remake of the early 2000 jerseys may not be feasible, as that probably is a design protect.

U do realize who are sponsor is, don’t u? Ppl thought I was complaining b/c I was a Nike fanboy. I was trying to drop nuggets as to what happened w/ Michigan.

The same chit we’re complaining about, were the same chit Michigan fans were complaining about, including fan apparel. Ppl forget, Adidas is a futbol/lifestyle brand. They are trying to make their way back in to American sports, but their uni material r stretchy. The results r that we shoulder pads consistently coming out, along w/ the numbers, our U, conference patches all become distorted.

Nike usually patent a lot of chit, so the suggestion of a remake of the early 2000 jerseys may not be feasible, as that probably is a design protect.
Even a small company like Russell (in Alabama no less) completely wiped it's *** with Adidas garbage....

Best UM Uni's EVER....
69364943_480483966017152_7008033136848142336_n.jpg

Adidas is so bad.....their material feels like some 99 cent store t shirt. Nike products just feel better imo. Nike has the look as well imo

Advertisement
The current unis are great except for the crooked u. Unfortunately that is probably the most important piece to a uniform... a proper logo. How this hasn’t been brought to adidas attention is beyond me.

Advertisement
The current unis are great except for the crooked u. Unfortunately that is probably the most important piece to a uniform... a proper logo. How this hasn’t been brought to adidas attention is beyond me.
I never even noticed it until people here pointed it out. lol. I guess they could try to fix it but it really isn't something that I notice.

Adidas is so bad.....their material feels like some 99 cent store t shirt. Nike products just feel better imo. Nike has the look as well imo

The only think I like from Adidas is their boost tech, in which they actually stole from Nike. Between that, and Yeezy (whole stole the dad shoe concept from Nike Monarch & got clowned for it), Adidas would be where they’ve always been. They’re Futbol gear, and lifestyle gear is solid, but Athletics? Not so much.

Advertisement
If this is a recent photo then our troubles are not over and someone needs to get stabbed

E6vntZ6XEAU2ozE

Like I pointed out; look at the number, The U, obviously, and the displacement of the Adidas logo & ACC patch. It’s the material that’s used. Adidas is not about attention to details. Never have been when it comes to their American Sports jerseys.

The only think I like from Adidas is their boost tech, in which they actually stole from Nike. Between that, and Yeezy (whole stole the dad shoe concept from Nike Monarch & got clowned for it), Adidas would be where they’ve always been. They’re Futbol gear, and lifestyle gear is solid, but Athletics? Not so much.
They need to fix the "U"....Those Germans I tell ya, @Hogan ...it's in your hands to fix this sh*t....

agree sir even the way their material feels its ugly af to me

Advertisement
Back