Official Fire Manny Diaz AND Blake James Thread

Advertisement
Don’t ever ever ever compare Manny to **** Saban did you ******* dumb****

Wow.

That's a lot of *****.

And yes, I did make an apology to Manolo and Saban/JJ.

Does it prove accurate or not, only time will tell.

How you like that Sparky?

Advertisement
Cowpoke? Who the **** are you? Must be some redneck **** who sleeps with his cousin.

Don't cry mikey.

Makes eyes puffy.

I was going to respond and call you a dumb**** (as you did me for no reason), but that would just be plain rude of me. Accurate 100%, but just plain rude.

#TNEC

Don't cry mikey.

Makes eyes puffy.

I was going to respond and call you a dumb**** (as you did me for no reason), but that would just be plain rude of me. Accurate 100%, but just plain rude.

#TNEC
There’s no reason to call me one cuz I don’t post dumbass **** like you daily

Saban lost 6 games first season at Bama.

Jimmy didn,t do much better his first season.

Both had much better talent.

My brotha; Saban had minimal talent when he inherited Bama.

He inherited a team who’s avg star rating over 4 years, prior to his arrival, was .8511 (3 star) and recruited the 41st, 21st, 16th, and 13th ranked classes. The 2005 and 2006 classes were top 20 based upon shear size, alone. PLUS they were just coming off a 5 yr probation before he took over. I think we forget just had Bama was before Saban got there.

Comparatively, Manny has inherited a team who’s avg star rating over 4 years was .8909 (low 4 star) and they were the 22nd, 12th, 8th, and 27th ranked classes respectively. No probation, a top 5 defense, and play makers all over the field.

Both coaches had attrition, but Manny was able to supplement his attrition in year one w The Portal, unlike Saban, so we can stop using that comparison.

Regarding Jimmy, back in 19 mf 84, I’m too young nor was I even watching CFB back then, so I can’t comment on who Jimmy had, who he didn’t. He did just inherit a Nat’l Championship team, so there’s that. One thing I can say about Jimmy in year 1....despite going 8-5 yr 1, he started off the season going 2-0 against two TOP 25 teams, on the road, and did not start 0-2 against one top 25, and another team that’s starting a new, freshman QB, and who was just 2-9 the previous season.

Advertisement
My brotha; Saban had minimal talent when he inherited Bama.

He inherited a team who’s avg star rating over 4 years, prior to his arrival, was .8511 (3 star) and recruited the 41st, 21st, 16th, and 13th ranked classes. The 2005 and 2006 classes were top 20 based upon shear size, alone. PLUS they were just coming off a 5 yr probation before he took over. I think we forget just had Bama was before Saban got there.

Comparatively, Manny has inherited a team who’s avg star rating over 4 years was .8909 (low 4 star) and they were the 22nd, 12th, 8th, and 27th ranked classes respectively. No probation, a top 5 defense, and play makers all over the field.

Both coaches had attrition, but Manny was able to supplement his attrition in year one w The Portal, unlike Saban, so we can stop using that comparison.

Regarding Jimmy, back in 19 mf 84, I’m too young nor was I even watching CFB back then, so I can’t comment on who Jimmy had, who he didn’t. He did just inherit a Nat’l Championship team, so there’s that. One thing I can say about Jimmy in year 1....despite going 8-5 yr 1, he started off the season going 2-0 against two TOP 25 teams, on the road, and did not start 0-2 against one top 25, and another team that’s starting a new, freshman QB, and who was just 2-9 the previous season.

I hear RR...always do.

I share the same disappointment we all do. 2 games in so far not a good look.

I just need more than that to fly the Coach Manuela banner.

I hear RR...always do.

I share the same disappointment we all do. 2 games in so far not a good look.

I just need more than that to fly the Coach Manuela banner.

I feel you bro; trust me.

Here’s my frustration; and trust me I am extremely frustrated....We played UNC after a bye week, and we still looked like hot garbage to start the game.

I said it plain & clear, Manny did a whole lotta talking to get this fan base vested in him. It was more of a self promo. I stated after that lost to UF, coming out of a bye would tell me all we need to know about this TNM.

I just don’t want any of my brethren to try to use excuses or using comparisons from previous regimes in our glory years or other successful coaches today. We’ve been doing that for yrs now, and it hurts more b/c we set ourselves up for failure.

What I hope is that Miami comes out blazing against these next few wack opponents, gain some confidence, cohesion, and take off to the ACCCG. That’s my hope; but I honestly don’t see that happening.

Enos was not the guy, and he was not responsible for Bama’s explosive O.

Baker’s gig was at a G5 school.

Feeley came from a G5 program.

Patke is god-awful, never understood the hire besides wherever Diaz went, he followed.

Rumph’s DB are hit & miss, same w Banda’s S.

Stroud is a washed up DL coach, last coaching at a G5 school.

Barry was the ASSISTANT OL Coach for Tampa Bay, and previously at a G5 school.

We gotta whole lotta G5 classified staff members, Bro. Lol.

Advertisement
I feel you bro; trust me.

Here’s my frustration; and trust me I am extremely frustrated....We played UNC after a bye week, and we still looked like hot garbage to start the game.

I said it plain & clear, Manny did a whole lotta talking to get this fan base vested in him. It was more of a self promo. I stated after that lost to UF, coming out of a bye would tell me all we need to know about this TNM.

I just don’t want any of my brethren to try to use excuses or using comparisons from previous regimes in our glory years or other successful coaches today. We’ve been doing that for yrs now, and it hurts more b/c we set ourselves up for failure.

What I hope is that Miami comes out blazing against these next few wack opponents, gain some confidence, cohesion, and take off to the ACCCG. That’s my hope; but I honestly don’t see that happening.

Enos was not the guy, and he was not responsible for Bama’s explosive O.

Baker’s gig was at a G5 school.

Feeley came from a G5 program.

Patke is god-awful, never understood the hire besides wherever Diaz went, he followed.

Rumph’s DB are hit & miss, same w Banda’s S.

Stroud is a washed up DL coach, last coaching at a G5 school.

Barry was the ASSISTANT OL Coach for Tampa Bay, and previously at a G5 school.

We gotta whole lotta G5 classified staff members, Bro. Lol.

Tough to argue against what you laid out above.

Dark times remain ahead.

If you all can't see that this years team is better than last years, you're not watching the games
Not on defense.
Florida played a very sloppy game so our defense looked better and had a few TO's. UNC played as disciplined and well coached team and exposed our defense who by the way has much better athletes. No turn overs and allowed big chunks of yards on demand.
From watching two games ( I know it's a small sample) Baker is over his head as a DC.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Your post from the Official Fire Mark Richt Thread:

"Anyone calling for Richt to be fired is a moron. First of all 99.99% of the people on this message board have never been on the UM campus, let alone have the IQ to pass the entrance exam to attend the university. Second, 100% of the message board clowns advocating Richt's firing never strapped on a jock in their life, and if they did even the child's size jock would be too big."

Some of us actually went here and care for this program. Stay off the boards clown and keep slurping failures till the very last minute. For your 7th post, try to have something new.

You're a pathological liar. You never attended the U., and I doubt you even finished high school. I don't hang out on message boards like pathetic losers like you, as I have a life unlike you who spend their worthless life posting over 1,800 stupid comments on a Cane message board. For the record, I have two graduate degrees from the U, and played under Curci, Elliot, and Selmer,......moron.

lose two games to ranked teams as a rookie HC by a combined 7 points and fanbase wants you gone. Guess we are never going to have a coach unless it's lombardi belichek or saban.

Some people can see it early. Others can't. Fly the **** banners. It will take 3-4 years until the blind homers and the admin come to this but MANNY IS NOT THE ANSWER.

The administration is the overall problem. They don't give a sh't about the program. BoT members probably didn't even know a game was going on.
Fire Flake Shames before he extends Manny for winning a game. We can't let him make the next hire.

At the end Manny didn't hire himself as Golden and Shannon either. It is the fuc&ing administration that the to the fans and lie to themself time and time again. A nation wide search that took less than 4 hours and hire a Temple cuban coach!! It’s the ******* administration

Advertisement
Back