Official Fire Manny Diaz AND Blake James Thread

If you all can't see that this years team is better than last years, you're not watching the games

on offense sure it's not hard to score 20 ppg. Defense and special teams...are f^ckin atrocious

Advertisement
Nick Saban was 6-2 in 2007 before he had to suspend a whole bunch of players who had committed NCAA violations under Mike Shula. He then proceeded to lose the last 4 regular seasons games, including La Monroe. People forget that detail of his 7-6 season.

Obviously he was a bad, lazy hire. Obviously he'll get fired. The big question is how long will the boosters let this go on. More importantly, a new AD must be making the next hire. Blake James in an incompetent.
We have boosters?

You're an illiterate, uneducated, moron, who never have even visited the UM campus, or strapped on a jock in your pathetic, loser life. If you really knew what you were talking about moron, you wouldn't be on a message board. You'd be on a sideline. I try and stay off these message boards because of the low IQ idiots like you. Whiners like you belong in a nursery.
Hi Diaz.

Advertisement
Some people can see it early. Others can't. Fly the **** banners. It will take 3-4 years until the blind homers and the admin come to this but MANNY IS NOT THE ANSWER.

The administration is the overall problem. They don't give a sh't about the program. BoT members probably didn't even know a game was going on.
Fire Flake Shames before he extends Manny for winning a game. We can't let him make the next hire.
Take pill, cover your head & go back to bed. You sound like an hysterical 6 yr old. :6fps6:

Advertisement
Fun fact- UNC hired a national championship winning HC with decades of experience for the same price that Miami hired Manny Diaz.
Hahaha...fun fact....wait until Mack Brown gets his *** handed to him by Clemson or some other team. Their bandwagon fans will turn on him saying he's too old & the game has passed him by. Sound familiar?

Hahaha...fun fact....wait until Mack Brown gets his *** handed to him by Clemson or some other team. Their bandwagon fans will turn on him saying he's too old & the game has passed him by. Sound familiar?

Maybe so. But so far a team that won 2 games last year is 2-0. Guess they'll cross that bridge eventually. Or maybe Mack Brown wins the ACC coastal in his 1st year, which would be quite achievement.

Miami isnt even a "basketball school." Even the University of Hawaii can say they are dominant in a sport (women's volleyball). Miami has an awful athletic department. No surprise the bad department is headed by a lazy AD who is stealing paychecks. Need another Sam Jankovich. Dude got death threats hiring a coach from WSU with a gimmick offense, but he had the stones to take a risk. Worked out pretty well, I think

I can't get on board with firing him after losing two close games on the road, but it's clear that it's not going to be a quick turn around with Diaz.
I agree. Start the season against a top 10 rival basically in their back yard on the road. Then a conference game on the road against a team on a high with a sell out crowd at night. Losing by a total of 7 points and those points can be accounted for in the kicking game. Tough start to a season for a new HC. I'm not passing any doubts on the team yet, and going to let the season play out.

Advertisement
Maybe so. But so far a team that won 2 games last year is 2-0. Guess they'll cross that bridge eventually. Or maybe Mack Brown wins the ACC coastal in his 1st year, which would be quite achievement.

Miami isnt even a "basketball school." Even the University of Hawaii can say they are dominant in a sport (women's volleyball). Miami has an awful athletic department. No surprise the bad department is headed by a lazy AD who is stealing paychecks. Need another Sam Jankovich. Dude got death threats hiring a coach from WSU with a gimmick offense, but he had the stones to take a risk. Worked out pretty well, I think

Sam could have taken the easy way out and hired Gary Stevens but he took the chance on something different.

Fire Blake James, yes. Fire Manny Diaz, no. He has a buyout.

Advertisement
The Canes hiring Diaz was like the Dolphins hiring Cam Cameron. At least the Fins could dump him after 1 year. We're stuck.

What else is new? Coker, Shannon, Golden, and Richt all had big buyouts. Richt was the only guy man enough to leave it on the table.

What else is new? Coker, Shannon, Golden, and Richt all had big buyouts. Richt was the only guy man enough to leave it on the table.

Truth is Miami would have been much better off if Richt had stayed, fired his son as QB coach, and brought in a new OC. ****, he could even have hired Enos since he wanted a guy running a pro style offense. Diaz leaves for Temple, Richt gets a new DC. Miami is at least 1-1, probably 2-0.

Truth is Miami would have been much better off if Richt had stayed, fired his son as QB coach, and brought in a new OC. ****, he could even have hired Enos since he wanted a guy running a pro style offense. Diaz leaves for Temple, Richt gets a new DC. Miami is at least 1-1, probably 2-0.

I agree, however, he wasn't willing to do it. Richt had the best resume of all the other coaches. Instead we go to a guy mimicking Shannon and Golden's resumes.

Advertisement
Back