Official Fire Manny Diaz AND Blake James Thread

All I was saying is this team is not going to get turned around over night. We need a lot of patience and time

Patience ? Patience ? I’m 67 yrs old and have had patience for the better part of 2 decades.....How much more should I have....I’ve been through all the bad over the years before Howard showed up.never knew much success so losing wasn’t as hard.But I’ve seen we can be successful and hoped to see it again before I headed to that big Cane Site in the sky....doesn’t look as if I have any chance of that happening.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hated the hire from the very beginning.
It’s was just another Jake Blames penny pinching special.When do we send his narrow *ss back to Maine? The guy is a total disaster.of epic proportions.

Me too. It was a cheap move. I'm actually more angry at the homers/white knights that defended this hire. They acted like Diaz was god and he hasn't don't anything. The program such a joke

This is why you let a guy like Diaz cut his teeth first before handing him the reigns to a salvage job.

He was thought to be the "good part" of a 7-6 team with a 30th ranked recruiting class, but he was still part of it.

The difference between ideas of how to fix something and experience fixing something is what we're seeing.

This is why you let a guy like Diaz cut his teeth first before handing him the reigns to a salvage job.

He was thought to be the "good part" of a 7-6 team with a 30th ranked recruiting class, but he was still part of it.
If his name was Martin Daniels he never would have been a candidate.

Advertisement
Some people can see it early. Others can't. Fly the **** banners. It will take 3-4 years before the blind homers and the admin will come to this but MANNY IS NOT THE ANSWER.
I would be 100% with you if there were somebody who could fix this sht and we could get him. But the truth is, you have no idea who can fix it, and even if you did we probably wouldn't have the money.

You morons get such a boner for the firing, but when it's time to hire we get a bunch of stupid-*** ideas.

Blake James has been a disaster. Bad hire after lazy hire after bad hire. The baseball team sucks, and the basketball team can't keep assistants (although we may be entering another upside era for basketball next year). James really has to be sent packing.

Advertisement
I would be 100% with you if there were somebody who could fix this sht and we could get him. But the truth is, you have no idea who can fix it, and even if you did we probably wouldn't have the money.

You morons get such a boner for the firing, but when it's time to hire we get a bunch of stupid-*** ideas.
I don't disagree with you. But I'd rather the ****heads at Miami would just go the Sewanee route, and drop down to division III than continue the charade of being serious. Just make it official

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1567923059569.jpg

LOL

Advertisement
Back