Official Fire Manny Diaz AND Blake James Thread

Some of y’all are really delusional. If you think firing any head coach after two games is a smart move, then you really don’t understand football. I forgot all the great dynasties were built after two games. Let’s try not to take the mantle of “worst fans” from Ohio State. We all knew there would be growing pains. Put another tampon in and strap on your phucking seatbelt

Growing pains are fine. Making the same mistakes weekly and losing to UNC is a fireable offense.

Advertisement
I want some posts telling us how impatient we are. I want some posts saying people who are negative are just trying to be the first to say "told ya so". Please post that ****. I want it right now.

We need to be patient.

People don't want to hear it, but need to be patient.

Now, the trouble with patience is that by no means guarantees Manolo turns the program into a consistent winner......

I knew he wasnt the guy but gave him till game one. When me and my boy saw the scheme especially on D. They werent prepared he will be gone in three years. How on a 4th and 17 we not in underneath cover three lol. Another coach swindled UM they made the popular hire and it bit them in the *** again.

Advertisement
His roster will never be better than it is right now. He’s not a good recruiter. He’s got dudes from Richts staff but this roster will not in a better spot in 2 years based on how he and his staff recruits IMO
I can't make that call right now.

We need to be patient.

People don't want to hear it, but need to be patient.

Now, the trouble with patience is that by no means guarantees Manolo turns the program into a consistent winner......
So we're training wheels U now for coaches? Miss me with that bull****. We paid Temple how much to buyout the contract? How much are we paying this guy? **** all that noise.

Two weeks to prepare . TWO WEEKS!!

And this is how ready we look?

That says all that needs to be said

The only thing "savage" so far about our play is how we're losing

Last edited:
Advertisement
So we're training wheels U now for coaches? Miss me with that bull****. We paid Temple how much to buyout the contract? How much are paying this guy? **** all that noise.

Ok.

Saban was a dominant Natty win coach...and lost 6 at Bama.

There is going to be a lot more noise this season.

Expect 2 more losses. Maybe 3.

Where the mike rumph lovers bruh where yall at? That great coaching our DBs getting beat like step children
Have told you guys for ages that Rumph sucks. He was so dumb when he played for the Skins that their TV announcer went on a ballistic half hour tirade about how stupid he was for effing up a sure Skins’ win one Sunday. It was hilarious but so true!

Ok.

Saban was a dominant Natty win coach...and lost 6 at Bama.

There is going to be a lot more noise this season.

Expect 2 more losses. Maybe 3.
Really?
Saban had a national title and the cache of building LSU into a powerhouse already. He was a known commodity taking over a dormant Bama. Not the same.

Advertisement
Really?
Saban had a national title and the cache of building LSU into a powerhouse already. He was a known commodity taking over a dormant Bama. Not the same.

At this point, we agree to just disagree.

I hear your frustration. And my optimism for the future is by no means a guarantee of success.

I just believe N must be greater than 2 at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back