Official Fire Manny Diaz AND Blake James Thread

Advertisement
Too many red flags with this staff.

Manny knew the day he got the job that special teams need led a reboot. He never made a change.

We constantly make the same mistakes every game. Guys can’t catch, guys can’t run clean routes, guys constantly missing blocks, coaches never adjusting. The list is a mile long .

I say fly the ******* banner. I’ll chip in

That was the first red flag. Patke offers nothing to this staff.

Advertisement
Some of y’all are really delusional. If you think firing any head coach after two games is a smart move, then you really don’t understand football. I forgot all the great dynasties were built after two games. Let’s try not to take the mantle of “worst fans” from Ohio State. We all knew there would be growing pains. Put another tampon in and strap on your phucking seatbelt

Some of y’all are really delusional. If you think firing any head coach after two games is a smart move, then you really don’t understand football. I forgot all the great dynasties were built after two games. Let’s try not to take the mantle of “worst fans” from Ohio State. We all knew there would be growing pains. Put another tampon in and strap on your phucking seatbelt

You are right. But he is trash

Advertisement
That's the **** I want. Now go **** your own face.

Advertisement
Manny Diaz's post game presser was very insightful...

tenor.gif

I can't get on board with firing him after losing two close games on the road, but it's clear that it's not going to be a quick turn around with Diaz.

His roster will never be better than it is right now. He’s not a good recruiter. He’s got dudes from Richts staff but this roster will not in a better spot in 2 years based on how he and his staff recruits IMO

Advertisement

There’s a difference between “growing pains” and a team being completely unprepared.

We’re the latter. This team does countless small things wrong, time and time again.

Advertisement
Back