Official OFFICIAL END OF YEAR AWARDS PRESENTS: 2023 CIS BAD DAD JOKE OF THE YEAR AKA HUGGY BEAR AWARD

Which one of these deserves the Huggy Bear Award?

• Cane&Abel

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Pipo

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Ispyin

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Ben

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Dwinstitles

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • ScubaCane

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Suhrthing

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Skydogcane6

• Empirical Cane

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • AllAboutTheU13

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Never Getting Out Humphrey Bogart GIF by Warner Archive

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank you all for participating!!!

And by a **** hair, our winner of the Huggy Bear Award for the Bad Dad Jokes Award Category goes to @Dwinstitles!!!!!

The fact that he voted for himself is what got him the win over Big Manny Originator: @Empirical Cane

Thank you all for participating!!!!

trophy GIF by SB Nation

Collect your prize, Dwins!! It’s at the Blue Oyster Bar with no cover charge to you, courtesy of a @JamesQuall and @WaterburyCane.

Dah oyster GIF

fox tv lol GIF by 9-1-1 on FOX

Last edited:
Advertisement

And by a **** hair, our winner of the Huggy Bear Award for the Bad Dad Jokes Award goes to @Dwinstitles!!!!!

The fact that he voted for himself is what got him the win over Big Manny Originator: @Empirical Cane

trophy GIF by SB Nation

Collect your prize, Dwins!! It’s at the Blue Oyster Bar with no cover charge to you, courtesy of a @JamesQuall and @WaterburyCane.

Dah oyster GIF

Blue Oyster Bar?
Eyeroll GIF by Wellington Paranormal

Advertisement

And by a **** hair, our winner of the Huggy Bear Award for the Bad Dad Jokes Award Category goes to @Dwinstitles!!!!!

trophy GIF by SB Nation

Dah oyster GIF

If that’s a real place I will hold them to a meal or a cheap double cheese burger with Mac sauce. That’s all I need dead *** don’t got to be fancy. Thank you CIS and I like to thank myself for putting me over the top and sorry to @Empirical Cane i will share that burger with u bruh we can cut it in half with my Puerto Rican blade that’s in my hair. All love homie

If that’s a real place I will hold them to a meal or a cheap double cheese burger with Mac sauce. That’s all I need dead *** don’t got to be fancy. Thank you CIS and I like to thank myself for putting me over the top and sorry to @Empirical Cane i will share that burger with u bruh we can cut it in half with my Puerto Rican blade that’s in my hair. All love homie
This is some BOO ****!

I could forgive however if I'm given the larger half of the burger.

🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Back