Official OFFICIAL END OF YEAR AWARDS PRESENTS: 2023 CIS BAD DAD JOKE OF THE YEAR AKA HUGGY BEAR AWARD

Which one of these deserves the Huggy Bear Award?

• Cane&Abel

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Pipo

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Ispyin

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Ben

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Dwinstitles

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • ScubaCane

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Suhrthing

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Skydogcane6

• Empirical Cane

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • AllAboutTheU13

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Negro-Wan Kanobi

I got the force.... on hood
Premium

Well, you know what time if the year it is.

72AIuTp7.gif

So, some people are naturally funny, like me. **** just comes to you. And you're not even trying to be funny all of the time.

But bol, sometimes on CanesInSight, that gimmick takes over, sometimes you think your funny joke hits, but nah. It smells of old milk and rice sitting in the fridge, just stinking the place up.

Thank the maude gawdz for guys like the commish of the bad joke police, @WaterburyCane and his understudy, the captain, @JamesQuall to police up the board and remind youse mfers here on CIS, that no bad joke goes unnoticed.

You see em, they will hunt you down.

ask @cway313.

So here I am to present the 2023 CIS Huggy Bear/Bad Dad Joke award to you unfunny mfers, and if any of you try to say you're funny, YOU'RE A FAT FAIZON LOVE LIAR. That includes you, @PIPO. 😉
These are your candidates.

@Cane&Abel
@PIPO
@Ispyin
@ben
@Dwinstitles
@ScubaCane
@Suhrthing
@skydogcane6
@AllAboutTheU13
@Empirical Cane

***PICK THREE***

***THAT MEANS VOTE FOR THREE, I KNOW SOME OF YOU FROM FLORIDA AND CAN'T COUNT.... ASK THE 2000 ELECTION...***

Lemme talk like I'm Katt Williams to a few examples after posting some receipts of why these ****ers are nominated.

First off, @Cane&Abel TF WAS THIS, MAN.... I wouldve given you a 24 hour ban if I was a maude.
IMG_6403.jpeg

P.S. @Cane & Able you caught a stray, @JamesQuall 's bad

Second... Peepo-I mean @PIPO
I'm disappointed cause you're actually funny. Sometimes. Shame.

IMG_6397.jpeg
IMG_6398.jpeg

@Ispyin you just want an award for something, huh.... TURRIBLE.

And weekends at @nystateofmind with Kenneth questionable.

IMG_6390.jpeg

@ben youve had some questionable *** dad jokes. Imma use one screenshot to show why you're nominated. Because there are other receipts.

IMG_6405.jpeg

@Dwinstitles Oh you ain't exempt either, bol. This ish was corny asf, deadass my dude. Joke was worse than your Giants.
Barz my ***

IMG_6394.jpeg

@ScubaCane I dont know you much, but were already starting off on the wrong foot, pal.

IMG_6401.jpeg

@Suhrthing your *** ain't exempt, either.

That sayin joke was ******, just sayin.

IMG_6380.jpeg

@skydogcane6 don't ever. EVER. Bol that was a questionable unfunny pause moment, I'm glad you saw yourself out.
IMG_6378.jpeg

@Empirical Cane this wasn't your worst work, but.... 🤷🏿‍♂️
it was kinda funny, Empy

IMG_6399.jpeg

@AllAboutTheU13
JEEZUS HORUS CHRIST ON A MOTORBIKE!!!! I wouldve checked you into purgatory for that joke.
IMG_6391.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back