Official depth chart vs Turds

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m glad you asked, you see, he’s the first one in and the last one out. His high football IQ leads him to being a coach on the field. While not an elite tester, his sneaky athleticism tends to catch the defense off guard. He brings a level of grit that can only be described as “blue collar”.

Brings his lunch pail every day.

I’m glad you asked, you see, he’s the first one in and the last one out. His high football IQ leads him to being a coach on the field. While not an elite tester, his sneaky athleticism tends to catch the defense off guard. He brings a level of grit that can only be described as “blue collar”.

But would he play the game for free?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just can’t believe we starting a long snapper that’s 5’9”. Aren’t they usually OL??

Crazy. Only 5 senior starters and only 1 of those on both lines.

The offense has 1 senior starter, 4 juniors, 3 sophomores and 3 freshmen. And even the backups are young on that side. Cam, Mallory, Hightower, Pope, and all the linemen. There will be times in games this year (and not in mop up duty) when we line up 11 guys on offense and 10 are freshmen or sophomores.

Williams
Cam
Hightower
Pope
Wiggins/Payton
Jordan
Zion
Vaughn
Gaynor
Scaife
Campbell.

I don't think anyone would bat an eye if we have those 11 kids on the field together in the 3rd quarter in an ACC game. That's crazy.
TNM!!! Gonna be nice watching the young kids grow together! Were gonna be young this year but in a couple of years it's gonna be alot of kids thats played 30+ games of expirence under there belt! That 2018 class Richt brought in looks like it could be a veeyspecial group

Advertisement
Back