Official depth chart vs Turds

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Loved hearing they have been going 1s vs 1s up until Friday’s situational scrimmage. That was the complete opposite under richt last year and we looked underprepared heading into LSU because of it

I’ve always wondered about this. I know a lot of other other teams do 1s vs 2s in their practices and scrimmages. I just never understood the premise. Wouldn’t you want your starters practicing against the the best players?

It's also used off label for weight loss, though Victoza, a newer GLP-1 Receptor Agonist, is more effective for that.

Oh, a scholar I see! Nice!!! That’s a class effect due to the medicine increasing satiety in the brain & slowing gastric emptying. Ozempic & Trulicity are the go-tos as they are once weekly instead of once daily as well. If you or any of your family members use Victoza I highly recommend switching to either of the 2 I mentioned.

See a lot of comments about the O being young, understood, but don’t necessarily agree everyone on the O except our LT has played football .. Our WRs have played a lot of football , our 3 interior guys have played a lot of football .. RBs & TEs are seasoned , QB is a RS blue chipper (that’s the norm now) it’s a different day and age man , just Like in CBB.

I don’t want to hear that young crap , we got blue chippers and some experience let’s BALL tf out .

**** ! Last year on O we were Full of Vets, that Made a significant difference ?

Advertisement
It was mentioned to me that manny likes things tight lipped and maybe wants to see who’s talking (regarding the suspensions).

Advertisement
Kosi was on the depth chart last year for the first game wasn't he........until he wasn't on the depth chart for the first game. They can announce a suspension at any given time....right up to kickoff if they want to with hold that info. I would.

As for Manny skipping the suspension week 0 because it's national TV and tough game, or Manny smoking out a leake......Well those two are something completely different. I WOULD LOVE IT IF THIS WERE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't shoot the messenger.. A lil birdie in the local coaching community told me they heard Robert Knowles walkin out on Aug. 24th with the first team defense. I'm hoping its BS

Advertisement
Back