Official depth chart vs Turds

Don't shoot the messenger.. A lil birdie in the local coaching community told me they heard Robert Knowles walkin out on Aug. 24th with the first team defense. I'm hoping its BS
giphy (77).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
2nd Team Transfers will get a lot of rep time as they make their case for 1st team -- Traore, Hill and Bolden all are going to get a long look.
  • If the Tackles can't hold up, Scaife will bump out and Traore could be next man in at OG.
  • If K Smith can't handle the range, Bolden will be on the field the same time as Hall. We essentially divide the backfield into halves anyway now that we have both a nickle and a striker package, so the concept of FS/SS seems less important in Manny's defense.
  • Hill and Patchan will probably get the same number of reps when all is said and done.

I love the multiple uses of Thomas as WR/KR/PR. Hope they use him on lots of screens, sweeps and reverses, as well. I just don't want to put him in a position to get hurt. That kickoff and punt coverage better be 10x improvement over last year.

I've said it before, this game will be won or lost based on how Enos manages around the OT youth & inexperience (and possibly just being outclassed by UF pass rushers). If he can neutralize that issue, we have better than even odds to pull out the upset. Big if.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back