Official DC Coaching List, Search, Info Thread

TR better off under Muschamp's shadow making $, they under the cloud that follows Richt around
Cloud that follows Richt around, LOL in the past 30 odd years Richts been at 3 schools, FSU, Georgia and Miami in the last 5 years Muschamp has failed at 3 schools UF ,Auburn and USC. He might stay atUSC because they just happy playing in a bowl game.

Advertisement
And he's mediocre, Hes a legend in his own mind, Yet many believe his bull****.

Good DC. Just has the wrong temperament for SoFla Snowflakes.

Diaz was fiery but in an encouraging manner. Come across as **** and those kids will shut down. JMO

Cloud that follows Richt around, LOL in the past 30 odd years Richts been at 3 schools, FSU, Georgia and Miami in the last 5 years Muschamp has failed at 3 schools UF ,Auburn and USC. He might stay atUSC because they just happy playing in a bowl game.
Yes, Richt trending upward

Advertisement
How about Mark Richt? He has always wanted to call plays on defense. He will now be our HC, OC and DC! He can hire another relative to study under his tutelage to fill the spot vacated by Manny. I’m sure it will really re-invigorate him once again.
I agree - Richt has been shutting down our Offense, all year. He's exceptionally qualified as DC.

So if the list provided is reasonable then Willie Martinez will be the choice. He will be loyal to Richt, he is on his last legs so he would be thrilled to get another chance and if he did not take it from Richt no one else would touch him. An added point is that Richt apparently wants to prove that he is right and anyone that doubts him is wrong so this is just another way to prove that point if it worked out, of course it won't and Richt is the only one not understanding his true performance as HC but since he is so blind to his own short-comings he certainly is not going to hesitate or deviate from his modus operandi.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brett Bielema - Consultant to Belichek

Gene Chizik - commentator

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some mention of Tim DeRuyter getting a bit of attention, but IDK. He did well at Navy and Air Force where they play with undersized kids and did as well as could be expected there. Currently at Cal. I have doubts in his recruiting prowess especially down here. He's a good dude. Just don't know if he'd be a fit here.

Advertisement
Back