Official DC Coaching List, Search, Info Thread

NVA CANE

All-American
I didn't see one but I figure it would be nice to have an official DC Coaching search, suggestions, discussion, info.

Corey Raymond - Lacks DC experience but has been with a program that has produced a solid defense for years, is a great recruiter and could give us some access to LSU recruiting grounds. I believe he would provide a significant bump in recruiting and what he lacks in experience could potentially be made up in the talent he brings in.

Edit: Travaris Robinson (T-Rob) - Is currently a DC, and has learned under a very good DC in Muschamp. Great recrutier, is from Miami. Would be an opportunity to come out from Muschamp's shadow if he doesn't have full reign over the defense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Get rid of patke, seems awkward and all of his pledges at his position are shaky at best outside of huff and there had been rumors there.

Leaves 2 spots open
Hire 2 co dcs corey raymond at 800k and Michael barrow as the other co dc. They would clean up recruiting.

Alex Grinch - Splash hire that tells CF Miami's D is here to stay. Perhaps he can bring Battle and Crowley back with him. He's coached safeties too, so he could work with Rumph in the 2ndary. Supposing Banda left, thats plus 1 coach, maybe an OC?

I didn't see one but I figure it would be nice to have an official DC Coaching search, suggestions, discussion, info.

Corey Raymond - Lacks DC experience but has been with a program that has produced a solid defense for years, is a great recruiter and could give us some access to LSU recruiting grounds. I believe he would provide a significant bump in recruiting and what he lacks in experience could potentially be made up in the talent he brings in.

Travaris Robinson (T-Rob) - Lacks DC experience, but has learned under a very good DC in Muschamp. Great recrutier, is from Miami. Would be an opportunity to come out from Muschamp's shadow. Like Corey Raymond, I believe his recruiting would make up for his lack of experience.

Isn’t T-Rob the DC now at USCe

Advertisement
Advertisement
How about Mark Richt? He has always wanted to call plays on defense. He will now be our HC, OC and DC! He can hire another relative to study under his tutelage to fill the spot vacated by Manny. I’m sure it will really re-invigorate him once again.

Advertisement
Here some Names... i think Miami Would be in Good Shape with most below....

Tracy Claeys WSU DC
Morgan Scalley Utah, DC
David Reese UAB DC
Peter Sirmon Cal LB
Jason Tarver Vandy DC
Alex Grinch OSU co-DC
Bob Shoop MSU DC
Charlie Harbison AZ Cards DB
Marion Hobby Jax DL
Gulp... John Chavis Ark DC..

JC

Advertisement