***Official ACC Champ. Game UM Ticket Exchange Thread***

2017-ACC_Championship_SeatingMap.jpg

These are the Hurricane Club allotment prices and sections....

Advertisement
Hope this helps people figure it out.

I requested 8 only got 2 decent ones in section 135

im orange plus donor level which is 750-1500 a year for those that don’t know. There are at least 1000 people in this tier btw let alone the tiers above. Maybe more. Do the math if all requested 8 or even 4.

I know within that tier I rank towards the top in priority points based on
- alum
- total years consecutively giving (17)
- total donations (there have been years where I was green)
- season ticket holder (16 years)
Think there maybe one other criteria. My points last I asked was around 375 or so, don’t recall exact number.

i feel for people. This is why I keep donating and renewing during the dark years even when I live on the west coast.

Last edited:
I'm at the $675 per year donation level and I got 2 upper deck endzone tickets ...

Last edited:
I requested four and got two in Section 529.

Quantity: 2
Location (Section, Row, Seats): 529:21:13,14
Price per Ticket: $91.16
Total Cost + ($15 order fee): $197.32

I think Im going to reject these and look to stubhub.

Don't reject them. Take them and get them in the hands of another UM fan! Possibly that needs more tickets in that same section.

Advertisement
Good luck to all searching for tickets, I hope it works out for everyone. This is a nice problem to have...demand out numbers supply. Go Canes!

we requested 8 and got 4 in Sec 133. Alum and green level donor for many years. the other family we go to games with got the same tickets, a few rows up.

in a stadium that holds 75k, only 10% is initially allotted to a team? that makes no sense.

Don't reject them. Take them and get them in the hands of another UM fan! Possibly that needs more tickets in that same section.

THIS^^^^^

We need as many Miami fans there as possible.

Advertisement
we requested 8 and got 4 in Sec 133. Alum and green level donor for many years. the other family we go to games with got the same tickets, a few rows up.

in a stadium that holds 75k, only 10% is initially allotted to a team? that makes no sense.

That let's you know the scam is on. So if we get 7500 and Clemson gets 7500, that leaves what? 60,000 tickets.

Advertisement

THIS^^^^^

We need as many Miami fans there as possible.
rejecting them does put them in the hands of canes fans.. we did this beause they were upper deck as well and all it does is give the hurricane club more tickets to get int hands of others that would not get them.

Advertisement

That let's you know the scam is on. So if we get 7500 and Clemson gets 7500, that leaves what? 60,000 tickets.

What scam? We could have bought ACCCG tickets for the past nine months. They aren't going to hold back 40,000 tickets while they wait to find out who's in the game.

Section 135 two tickets - requested 2 club but this will be good. Fan Fest on Fri night & from 2-7 on Sat before the game. LET'S GO CANES!

:stormwarningflag-sm:stormwarningflag-sm:stormwarningflag-sm

Tickets have been on sale in the ACC website for months.

ACC has sponsors that get ticket allotments

The Panthers (who own the stadium) have PSLs (Personal Seat Licenses) from their members that gives them access to tickets

Dr. Pepper (game title sponsor) gets ticket allotment

ESPN (broadcast partner) gets ticket allotment

Welcome back to the World of BIG BOY College Football Canes fans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tickets have been on sale in the ACC website for months.

ACC has sponsors that get ticket allotments

The Panthers (who own the stadium) have PSLs (Personal Seat Licenses) from their members that gives them access to tickets

Dr. Pepper (game title sponsor) gets ticket allotment

ESPN (broadcast partner) gets ticket allotment

Welcome back to the World of BIG BOY College Football Canes fans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly what I wrote, and don't expect anything different for playoff seats.

Advertisement
Back