NFL Official 2023 NFL Free Agency Thread

Advertisement
I’m not a Raiders fan but Ziegler is the GM, and while Josh obviously coached Gronk for a very long time Idk if one can definitively say whether or not he’s a good scout/identifier of talent.

@calinative umstudent is a Raiders fan I think, he probably would have a better read on McDaniels’s drafting ability.
Nobody wants to hear my opinion on the Raiders because I hate everything about the Team right now. Idk how many ******* examples we need of a team getting former Patriot Staff, suck, use the excuse of needing the right fit, get rid of all the top players and make said top talent hate the organization, just for them to go in and bring in their “patriot way” players, that fail, them get fired, and then leaving the organization in ruins…

I’ve just been skipping it all and been rooting g for the Lions. It’s giving me a good example on how a team recovers from that type of destruction from the Patriot way….

Advertisement
Advertisement

Golden State Warriors No GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Belichick absolutely giving zero ***** about Meyers lol

Its the same contract Meyers got. Wonder if that means they are done.
I saw a report from NFL.com that they’re pursuing Nuk and Jerry Jeudy, and hoping to land one in a trade/manageable compensation.

Then of course they threw in OBJ as an option.

Advertisement
Back