NFL Official 2023 NFL Free Agency Thread

Bender

Premium
Fire away everyone. Predictions, news, discussion, rants, tears, everything. Legal tampering period starts tomorrow, so a ****load of deals might be reported before Friday.

I can feel the tension in the air already, all the way down to my plums. Getting all swollen and juicy, ready to take them to the farmers market. Plums special, 2 for 1.

This thread will be updated as Free Agent deals fly in!

Free-Agent-Signings:

Trades:

Extensions:

Last edited:
Advertisement
odds the Washington franchise will do something really stupid:

Advertisement
This trade also sets the ceiling for a Darius Slay trade.

I also wonder how teams will approach Arizona now, given that they want a "premium 2nd" for Hopkins.

This trade also sets the ceiling for a Darius Slay trade.

I also wonder how teams will approach Arizona now, given that they want a "premium 2nd" for Hopkins.
The Chiefs after getting rewarded an additional 3rd round comp pick should put together a nice trade package for Nuke.

The Chiefs after getting rewarded an additional 3rd round comp pick should put together a nice trade package for Nuke.
I don't think the Chiefs will trade for him. I think New England is a hot team here.

Advertisement
That would suck for Hopkins.
Going to a team where the scheme doesn't fit his ability and his skillset sucks for him too.

Plus, New England isn't that bad of a spot, they are taking offensive football serious again... thank god.

I thought Nuk and B.O.B had a poor relationship in Houston. Why would he choose New England?

I would love it if that happened though!

I thought Nuk and B.O.B had a poor relationship in Houston. Why would he choose New England?

I would love it if that happened though!
Hopkins has a better relationship with O'Brien compared to Revis and Belichick.

Plus, he loves Bill and Bill loves him back. Belichick made a sales pitch already.

Advertisement
Going to a team where the scheme doesn't fit his ability and his skillset sucks for him too.

Plus, New England isn't that bad of a spot, they are taking offensive football serious again... thank god.
Mac Jones is *** with a water pistol for an arm...

And Hopkins didn’t get along with Bill O’Brien at all in Houston, so what exactly would be the benefit of going to an Offense with a below average QB & an OC who doesn’t like you?

And I’m pretty sure Hopkins would fit in just fine in KC with Mahomes in Reid’s offense lol

Mac Jones is *** with a water pistol for an arm
Same is Tua and look what he did.

And Hopkins didn’t get along with Bill O’Brien at all in Houston, so what exactly would be the benefit of going to an Offense with a below average QB & an OC who doesn’t like you?
Already explained this.

And I’m pretty sure Hopkins would fit in just fine in KC with Mahomes in Reid’s offense lol
I don't think Kansas City is going to pay the contract and the draft picks for a player who will play second fiddle to Kelce.

And they'd have to restructure a ****load of contracts.

Advertisement
Bumping this thread, because: Here we go! Today is the day where deals will be announced.

Thread will be updated later this Monday, early Tuesday. There will be separate categories for extensions, trades and free agent signings.

Advertisement
Back