Official 2018 Paradise Camp "Publicly Announced" Attendees

Advertisement
Advertisement
2020 South Dade OL José Mirabal will be in attendance tomorrow. Would keep an eye on this one as a potential new offer.

2020 WR Elijah Canion from Chaminade-Madonna will be in attendance tomorrow. Holds offers from both FSU & UF at the moment.

2021 TE Gage Wilcox from Jefferson is not able to attend but will be visiting Miami soon sometime during the season. Coach Todd Hartley is very high on him and Gage already has an offer from Miami.

Advertisement
2021 Atlantic Coast WR Patrick Bryant is a maybe for tomorrow as he will be in town with his team for the FIU team camp.

2020 South Dade OL José Mirabal will be in attendance tomorrow. Would keep an eye on this one as a potential new offer.

For those who have played the position or know anything about OL-play he plays very high and is not a natural bender. No way even a right tackle and at the D-1 level and stout powerful DTs would get under him and stuff him at the line if lined up at guard. I doubt FIU or FAU material in a back up capacity.

Jose Mirabal on Hudl

Last edited:
Idea, les focus on the kids that are coming. LETS TALK NUNN!

The scouting reports I've read have my thinking he's similar to Sheldrick Redwine. Is that a good comparison?

That 4.47 speed means he should have range
Offer sheets include Bama, Georgia, Auburn--weight can be added through the S&C Program as look at what happened to EEs DJ Ivey in 6 months here from 175 to 194, and Gurvan Hall 180 to 200.
Cornelius Nunn, 2019 Safety - Rivals.com

Cornelius Nunn, Miami Palmetto, Safety

Weight Gains UM team--
Miami Hurricanes Football: Analyzing The Offseason Weight Gains/Losses With The Latest Roster Update

Advertisement
Fuller just arrived at FSU, looks like they are allowing 25,000 fans to watch whatever the **** they are doing and having a concert by Plies.

That would explain the huge 5* arrivals. Willie is making this into a production that is either going to come out amazingly or get him in trouble. 25,000 fans and a bunch of HS kids what could go wrong?

Advertisement
Fuller just arrived at FSU, looks like they are allowing 25,000 fans to watch whatever the **** they are doing and having a concert by Plies.

That would explain the huge 5* arrivals. Willie is making this into a production that is either going to come out amazingly or get him in trouble. 25,000 fans and a bunch of HS kids what could go wrong?

Saw that Plies tweet this morning. Definitely kept quiet - or maybe just confirmed.

Willie is a sneaky fella but i can’t even hate on his tactics because they seem to be working. We all knew he could recruit but the verdict will he can he coach lol...

Willie is a sneaky fella but i can’t even hate on his tactics because they seem to be working. We all knew he could recruit but the verdict will he can he coach lol...
That and FSU is always going to recruit well ... we will see when it come coaching time

Advertisement
Back