Official 2018 Paradise Camp "Publicly Announced" Attendees

Advertisement
Kenny will be here instead of oklahoma. Said his fam couldnt find a flight without a 4 hr layover. Thats a good sign.

I'm glad he is going to be at paradise and not okla****inghoma. Not sure that too long of a layover being the only reason that he will be here is great. I'm probably being too soft shouldered about recruiting this year but these recruits this cycle are really getting to me.

Anybody know if Justin Flowe still coming? Cant find it anywhere. His twitter feed is no help. And there are stories on 247 about him trying to go to Oregon or FSU. Anybody know anything?

Advertisement
Haselwood. :chugger:

Add Holley, TE Smith (if he gets an offer), Zipperer, maybe even Fuller. If Dugans flips Haselwood, I'm starting a CIS "New Donk 4 Dugan's" go fund me.

Smith isn't getting an offer yet. Like him, but he's the classic slow play candidate even if he performs really well.

Looks like it’s possible Fred Davis could be coming as well

Don't toy with me Brock.

Lol for real man.. Davis and Zip were two I really wanted to see make it. We already got Zip. So if Davis makes it I'll be thrilled. Well.. those 2 and Tyler Davis. Really wanted to see him on campus.

Advertisement
Billy Sonnier, the 6'6" 225 DE from Louisiana in the '19 class will be there.

He's had an offer for awhile.

Staffs done a great job getting top targets to the event. The NCAA calendar doesn't help us at all.

Tyler Davis is the name I'm focused on. I really want a stud at DT again this cycle.

Advertisement
Anybody know if Justin Flowe still coming? Cant find it anywhere. His twitter feed is no help. And there are stories on 247 about him trying to go to Oregon or FSU. Anybody know anything?

Justin Flowe is heading to UF this weekend. I just updated the list to take him off, and to also include many others, and some possibles

Staffs done a great job getting top targets to the event. The NCAA calendar doesn't help us at all.

Tyler Davis is the name I'm focused on. I really want a stud at DT again this cycle.
Just reported on TOS that Davis text he won't make it- going to FSU probably

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back