Official 2018 Paradise Camp "Publicly Announced" Attendees

Advertisement
Fuller just arrived at FSU, looks like they are allowing 25,000 fans to watch whatever the **** they are doing and having a concert by Plies.

That would explain the huge 5* arrivals. Willie is making this into a production that is either going to come out amazingly or get him in trouble. 25,000 fans and a bunch of HS kids what could go wrong?
I ain’t even going to cap, they got a nice list of talent at their camp and hate that they got bogle and Tyler Davis to visit them. It is important to note however that they won’t land most of those 5 stars lets be real.

Fuller just arrived at FSU, looks like they are allowing 25,000 fans to watch whatever the **** they are doing and having a concert by Plies.

That would explain the huge 5* arrivals. Willie is making this into a production that is either going to come out amazingly or get him in trouble. 25,000 fans and a bunch of HS kids what could go wrong?

Lol this is the best news I've seen all day. For a min I thought they were really pulling all this talent to see FSU, recruits obviously knew there would be a free Plies concert. Nothing to see here. I bet almost none of the top kids they got on campus compete this weekend. Coming up for a free show.

Advertisement
What does the update on 247 say about summerall visiting UM over UF today? Just that he’s visiting paradise? Wondering if there’s any goodies in it

1532800566989.jpeg

This dude gonna be a mutha ****** savage.. check out his dad

Advertisement

25,000 people to see Piles, I don't believe that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back