Official “fire Blake James” banner thread.

Advertisement
There may be a **** load of truth in saying that empty stadiums have an impact (loss of $ and the visuals) on the administration. Then again, unless it's a game vs F$U, UiF or ND, the stadium hasn't typically been packed in years and yet the clowns upstairs haven't done ****. Perhaps we need to cover all bases and fly the banner AND stop showing up. Just thinking out loud. Something has to change.

What Crossover said above about Wake is true. Wake is getting it done with players we wouldn't put on our practice squad. Of all the teams we've played so far, how many of them can you say had better talent on their roster? UiF won 4 games the year before Mullen took over. They still don't have blue chip players (ok, maybe a couple), but they have solid coaching and are getting results and improving game over game. It comes down to coaching. At this rate, F$U will drill us a new one. FIU, I'm nervous to even think about it. F it!

And what have been the results?? Conf titles? National titles?..I think they’d notice the dip in revenue and empty seats more. That will move them more then a couple posters who donate to fly a banner, but still show up to the game..dollars make sense
There are posters who are well connected with the BOT/administration. They've told us that the BOT/administration's number one priority is perception.

The constant negative press of the banners and "bad" Miami football ultimately is what got lame duck coaches removed. They don't care about the empty stadiums and lack of season ticket sales because Miami still cashes fat ACC checks for contributing absolutely nothing.

The best way to impact change is to embarrass the admin publicly. You have to pull the mask back and get their faces out there, figuratively& literally, if you want them to react in any way.

There may be a **** load of truth in saying that empty stadiums have an impact (loss of $ and the visuals) on the administration. Then again, unless it's a game vs F$U, UiF or ND, the stadium hasn't typically been packed in years and yet the clowns upstairs haven't done ****. Perhaps we need to cover all bases and fly the banner AND stop showing up. Just thinking out loud. Something has to change.

What Crossover said above about Wake is true. Wake is getting it done with players we wouldn't put on our practice squad. Of all the teams we've played so far, how many of them can you say had better talent on their roster? UiF won 4 games the year before Mullen took over. They still don't have blue chip players (ok, maybe a couple), but they have solid coaching and are getting results and improving game over game. It comes down to coaching. At this rate, F$U will drill us a new one. FIU, I'm nervous to even think about it. F it!

Great post.

If we recruited wakes players our fans would flip out because how low ranked they are. So explain how they are better than miami if it isnt talent........

Answer...... COACHING

Advertisement
There are posters who are well connected with the BOT/administration. They've told us that the BOT/administration's number one priority is perception.

The constant negative press of the banners and "bad" Miami football ultimately is what got lame duck coaches removed. They don't care about the empty stadiums and lack of season ticket sales because Miami still cashes fat ACC checks for contributing absolutely nothing.

The best way to impact change is to embarrass the admin publicly. You have to pull the mask back and get their faces out there, figuratively& literally, if you want them to react in any way.
Oh I disagree with this wholeheartedly..the banner goes up the national perception is Miami fans want to fire their coach after 5 games..that’s how it will be ran

They have?? You think the banners got Shannon, Golden and Coker fired?..you think the banners are gonna make the BOT to get rid of Blake James or this chick y’all brought? Or any other in the administration?..funniest part is the ppl who responded to me in this thread can’t even understand that I don’t think the core of their stance is wrong..I agree the powers that be are more responsible for that 20 years, but flying a banner then showing up for the game makes zero sense

I think that them being seen all over national TV sends at least puts a bug in the BOT’s ear. So to an extent, yes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back