Official “fire Blake James” banner thread.

Then he's not an ATHLETIC director. He is what he is.....which is a fund raising, ticket salesman from Maine!

You know what, you guys are right and I can't really blame you all of you for wanting Blake James fired.
I'm so sick and tired of all this drama, I just want to win. **** it, do whatever it takes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not saying it’s acceptable play rn..everybody upset with the start..flying banners is lame asf bro. Doing that **** makes the brand as a whole look bad..with recruits in the stadium n ****..nah bro
Playing like a Pop Warner team makes the brand look bad. Paying $4m to buy out Temple's coach without talking to any other candidates makes the admin look inept. Having a head of the BoT that is apathetic, at best, to our school's most prominent program (athletically or academically) is inexcusable. Fly it

Actually, they did work. All over ESPN and the internet.
Yea man. On one hand we get hammered as a fan base for not caring because of empty seats at the rock. On the other hand people want to be ****ed about airing grievances by any means necessary. Show the admin that we're fed up. Next step is campaigning to boycott season tickets. If they want to run this like the circus then let's bring the f*'in tent.

Yea man. On one hand we get hammered as a fan base for not caring because of empty seats at the rock. On the other hand people want to be ****ed about airing grievances by any means necessary. Show the admin that we're fed up. Next step is campaigning to boycott season tickets. If they want to run this like the circus then let's bring the f*'in tent.
I cancelled my season tickets after CMU. Banners, empty seats and a significant drop in season ticket holders will work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
BJ WIPE.gif

Advertisement
Back