Official “fire Blake James” banner thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Friday night I believe we’re prime time again. This would be perfect, sending a message that this **** doesn’t fly anymore. No more wait three years bs. Fix it and fix it now.
That **** so lame..makes the fan base look pathetic asf..real talk tired of this entitled Bull****..? You and your buddies go ahead and boycott the remainder of the season..don’t show up

That **** so lame..makes the fan base look pathetic asf..real talk tired of this entitled Bull****..? You and your buddies go ahead and boycott the remainder of the season..don’t show up

I mean the team doesn't show up until at least the 2nd half so

Advertisement
Ok dudes are we gonna do this? I donated 100$ to it and I’ll check prices to fly the plane on Monday. I think we need to get to about 500$ so four hundred more to go. If we don’t make it then everyone is refunded there donation back to there card automatically in 3 months.

Advertisement
Yes, there is more than one good coach in the country....

Mullen is however the only one of them that interviewed twice here and actively WANTED the job.
Yeah everyone knows that but it is what it is. You keep bringing it up isn’t going to change anything.

Need more info but I will be for sure donating to this. Can't get rid of that coxk sucker fast enough.

Advertisement
Back