Offically time to start rooting for losses

Advertisement
source.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good news is, you don’t have to actually ROOT for the losses, as in, pull for them to happen. They’re on the way.

It’s like cheering for the sun to rise early. Might as well get some sleep.

Advertisement
I know sh_it sucks right now but I can't root against our team, brehs.

You all can do your Pitt cheerleading if that's your thing but let me see one of you dumb mother****_rs show up FSU week rooting for a loss to FSU--I swear to Christ. Admins should add a permanent signature to all your posts detailing your sin along with a timestamp for the rest of eternity.

Advertisement
We aren't getting a new coach we all need to face that reality .I know it's a crappy situation but to pray or hope the canes keep losing you've got to be losing your mind.here's how I feel I don't give a **** who the coach is.I want the canes to win period.if your a cane fan hate on the coaches but don't hate on the players or recruits we need those two things to help us with getting where we want to be.I still wear my canes gear proudly.so let's show support to these current players and show the recruits even though the coaches aren't on anybody's love list that we fans won't throw those current players and recruits under the bus.

Advertisement
Back