Offically time to start rooting for losses

Advertisement
After missing two chip shot field goals, one with each kicker, Manny played for the field goal at the end of regulation.

He is worse than Al Golden. Terrible from the beginning, and never should have been considered.
What's worse is he didnt even play for the FG right.

We threw on 3rd down which stopped the clock.

GT had no time outs should've run and taken it down to 3 seconds or so if you're playing for a FG win.

Just poorly coached in every phase.

Advertisement
Don't think you have to root for losses with this staff. I know they're coming. At least with Golden and Radio, they would pull a lucky win out of their *** once in a while. This is the worst staff to ever coach at Miami. And that's taking last year into consideration.

Advertisement
After missing two chip shot field goals, one with each kicker, Manny played for the field goal at the end of regulation.

He is worse than Al Golden. Terrible from the beginning, and never should have been considered.
Way to early for that. It sucks to lose but UM went 7-6 last year. Thinking we would do better with a rookie head coach was being unrealistic

Advertisement
Rooting for losses is the only way to actually enjoy Miami football. Cant blame anyone. Sad part is we ain’t firing him until year four if Blake’s still here. We’re going to be a tomb with no talent by the time we make the next terrible hire. Someone like Lane Kiffin

Advertisement
I have tried to have Manny’s back and have wanted him to succeed, but this was terrible. Beyond terrible, the worst coaches team we have ever had here.

tackling was awful- must have missed **** near 20 tackles
- coverage was terrjble
- again we can’t contain a running qb
- special teams may be the worst ever
- Enos calling for reverses in spots where we shouldn’t have
- calling a screen from our own 3 early in the game.
- did I mention the drops by the receivers?
- how about Donaldson routinely failing to block anyone.

What's worse is he didnt even play for the FG right.

We threw on 3rd down which stopped the clock.

GT had no time outs should've run and taken it down to 3 seconds or so if you're playing for a FG win.

Just poorly coached in every phase.
And didn't get centered for the kick. Absurd when you're having kicking issues not to do that.

Advertisement
Back