Offically time to start rooting for losses

Advertisement
It’s time to go into complete toxicity mode. Burn it the fck down!
Yep, I tried my best to support Diaz. He turned the defence around when he was the DC under Richt, and he talks a good game, but the results speak for themselves.

He's not the guy - this team continues to look under prepared each week - I've no idea how we lost to GT. We dominated that first half (yet went in tied!) and then proceeded not to emerge from the locker rooms in the second half.

With how many millions wasted over the past 15 years, just roll up the Brinks Armored Vehicle and do it. This program would be fixed by year 2.

yep, the move of getting urban is a quick way to right this ship quickly. Otherwise, we’re facing another sh1tty hire and it will take us 5-7 years to maybe get back. Urban does it in < 3

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they keep losing will they fire him? I honestly don’t think they will fire manny or James. No faith in the program

Advertisement
Bullshyt! We haven’t even tried. We could have had Butch Davis, Mike Leach, Dan Mullen(twice), and Cristobal if we really wanted. They’re all 100x better than the pee wee coach we have now

Or you make an offer a top flight guy can't refuse, which they haven't even come close to doing. 15 years and 5 head coaches with 4 buy-outs later.

Advertisement
D5120871-B937-44B3-A812-DB9FC5B881C2.png

Yep, I tried my best to support Diaz. He turned the defence around when he was the DC under Richt, and he talks a good game, but the results speak for themselves.

He's not the guy - this team continues to look under prepared each week - I've no idea how we lost to GT. We dominated that first half (yet went in tied!) and then proceeded not to emerge from the locker rooms in the second half.

you were negging me as of like two weeks ago for criticizing him.

and you are part of why we hired his pathetic ***. “he turned around the D!”. anyone who followed donofrio would look like buddy effing ryan.

he did a decent job for a coastal team but was nowhere near an elite DC. but yall overrated him and jizzed yourself when he came out with the chain and the rest is history.

Advertisement
Back