Offically time to start rooting for losses

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the worst 3rd Down team I have ever seen. This is regarding both sides of the ball. Never in my life have I seen a team that has trouble stopping a team like Georgia Tech on 3rd and Long plays. Never in my life have I seen **** poor playcalling in the Red Zone. This **** is worse than Coley's red zone plays. I'm all for a rebuild. That is a rebuild of the whole staff including Manny.

you were negging me as of like two weeks ago for criticizing him.

and you are part of why we hired his pathetic ***. “he turned around the D!”. anyone who followed donofrio would look like buddy effing ryan.

he did a decent job for a coastal team but was nowhere near an elite DC. but yall overrated him and jizzed yourself when he came out with the chain and the rest is history.
Genuinely no idea who you are, but thanks for the follow.

These players are not Miami players. This isn't the Miami program. Therefore I don't feel bad hopping aboard the #loseout train.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I found myself laughing at us, the way you laugh at yourself when you fall down drunk. 3 missed easy field goals is hysterical.

Advertisement
The players can always head to the.Portal. Those with any talent will after this season. They’ll be like Cager: Go somewhere where you can get decent coaching and win games most of the time. You have no idea what kind of a disaster this team will become next season.

I can never root for loses. This isn’t pro sports so there is no cherry at the end but the it doesn’t even matter cuz these coaches are so brain dead we’re gonna lose anyways.

Advertisement
Back