Offering other RB is that some foreshadowing about Sony?

canes732

Crafty veteran
Premium
Could they be looking for another running back cause he might not pick us or is it just in case he doesnt pick us?

Advertisement
OK i was just ******* around i understand i just wanted to see if people would flip **** on me lol

Advertisement
Y'all need to get your heAd out if the sand....looks like he ain't comin boys.... You didnt want to believe anything last year until it happened

Advertisement
86.gif

This does not mean he isn't coming. Vern Golden said he wanted 3 and cook is out.

I hear u but after last year with your boy going to Arkansas I refuse to ignore the obvious.... I can put 2 & 2 together.. Arkansas insiders was saying they got him days before he committed now Georgia insiders saying the same thing... My body is ready

With the OL we are signing, pick any RB with a heart and interest and they will make him a millionaire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This does not mean he isn't coming. Vern Golden said he wanted 3 and cook is out.

I hear u but after last year with your boy going to Arkansas I refuse to ignore the obvious.... I can put 2 & 2 together.. Arkansas insiders was saying they got him days before he committed now Georgia insiders saying the same thing... My body is ready

AC own Mom and brother thought he was coming to Miami. What the **** you talking about.

I really hope I'm wrong but the coincidence of (1) the rumors of Sony letting the coaches know he is going to uga, (2) uga coaches basically getting rid of their one 4* rb commit, and (3) Miami sending out a bunch of rb offers all at once has me very concerned. I hope it just has to do with Cook, although I don't think his recruitment is over at all.

Advertisement
Back