Offensive Firepower

Advertisement
N
N**a what? The past has everything to do with the present/future.

We know what to expect. Anything more is a surprise. The precedent is set.
NO. Anything > 4 years is pointless. I would even say 3 years. Not the same coaches or players. People make some type of anodoble association of past performances. That's more to do with consistent mediocre coaching hires repeating the same 7-5. Nothing about the past is predictor of new coaches and new players.

The fact is you can't draw an association simply because we haven't had back to back top 10 recruiting classes in over 20 years. Couple that with the transfer portal and tell me how the performances of the Manny era are related to the Mario era. Most of the Manny recruited players are gone. You have a roster full of players that haven't played for Miami including some recruited out of high school who are up next.

It's just you the fan with your PTSD and sore **s. If you think there's an association with players and coaches that were not even here 1-3 year ago, tell me what that association is and how it factors into wins and losses for the 2024 and 2025 seasons. I'll wait.

Last edited:
Forgot the Cam goes down with an ACL in the 2nd qtr vs. UF bit. That's my bid.
half baked boo GIF

N

NO. Anything > 4 years is pointless. I would even say 3 years. Not the same coaches or players. People make some type of anodoble association of past performances. That's more to do with consistent mediocre coaching hires repeating the same 7-5. Nothing about the past is predictor of new coaches and new players.

The fact is you can't draw an association simply because we haven't had back to back top 10 recruiting classes in over 20 years. Couple that with the transfer portal and tell me how the performances of the Manny era are related to the Mario era. Most of the Manny recruited players are gone. You have a roster full of players that haven't played for Miami including some recruited out of high school who are up next.

It's just you the fan with your PTSD and sore **s. If you think there's an association with players and coaches that were not even here 1-3 year ago, tell me what that association is and how it factors into wins and losses for the 2024 and 2025 seasons. I'll wait.
Shut up

Any betting man (I DONT CARE YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION,GO GET A LOAN DAMNIT)that doesn't slam us to win the acc for +625 you are suspect. This is one of the easier bets out there. It's gonna either be us, Clemson(who I personally think they QB won't cut it)or Louisville.(Only cause I think that highly of brohm play calling) But if you have a few bucks at least a thousand in this spot is well worth the ****. I locked that in at +1150 before cam announced for a chunk.
Parlay with Ohio st, Georgia and Miami winning their conference? It's at like +3000

Advertisement
Parlay with Ohio st, Georgia and Miami winning their conference? It's at like +3000
I'm not willing to **** with the big 10 this year. OSU is having a **** ton of internal issues right now and 3/4 of their starters on offense have put out feelers about transferring. It's what everyone said years ago about chip kelly at UCLA. He's very hard (pause)to get along with and his system is very much dependent on the right fits. Not much fluidity in that. The fact his offense have always been dependent on a mobile QB and a serious threat at running back shouldn't be lost on anyone either when OSU is built on the backs of its wrs. Well what wr has chip kelly developed?

Last edited:
I'm not willing to **** with the big 10 this year. OSU is having a **** ton of internal issues right now and 3/4 of their starters on offense have put out feelers about transferring. It's what everyone said years ago about chip kelly at UCLA. He's very hard (pause)to get along with and his system is very much dependent on the right fits. Not much fluidity in that. The fact his offense have always been dependent on a mobile QB and a serious threat at running back shouldn't be lost on anyone either when OSU is built on the backs of its wrs. Well what wr has chip kelly developed?
Yes, he also managed to mess up my beloved Philadelphia Eagles' roster during his tenure. Fortunately, the Eagles bounced back after he was let go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back