Offensive Coordinators

Advertisement
it would be hard not to imagine that both OC and DC are currently either on UGA/Alabama or in the NFL in the playoffs, it’s the only rationale as to why we haven’t announced them.

So that could narrow down the list. The longer this plays out (i.e. no announcement after the national championship) the more likely we are to hiring from NFL. I think the decision has been made on both positions for quite some time now.

Advertisement
it would be hard not to imagine that both OC and DC are currently either on UGA/Alabama or in the NFL in the playoffs, it’s the only rationale as to why we haven’t announced them.

So that could narrow down the list. The longer this plays out (i.e. no announcement after the national championship) the more likely we are to hiring from NFL. I think the decision has been made on both positions for quite some time now.
Yes, Dorsey is with Buffalo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will neither confirm nor deny....
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

Advertisement
I dont get it... Joe Brady might be the Bears QB coach and get like 250k a year. or he could be Miami's OC, work with TVD and make like 2 million.

I dont get it... Joe Brady might be the Bears QB coach and get like 250k a year. or he could be Miami's OC, work with TVD and make like 2 million.
Not recruiting and getting to work with paid adults might be more appealing than the extra money. NFL QBC or passing game coordinators are getting considered for HC jobs nowadays.

Some dudes don’t want to coach college kids. It isn’t hard to get

Advertisement
Back