Off Topic: WBB Miami and NIL Ruling

Exactly.

I've said before that if someone created a "harlemstateofmind" log-in and started a schtick where he/she pretended to be a black person, and then made non-stop stereotypical black jokes, the account would be banned in a day.

It's time to end @nystateofmind 's fake schtick once and for all.
Yep. No argument.

Advertisement
Your entire (fake) schtick is based on homophobia and harassment.

You have literally harassed dozens of CIS posters over the years with your fake come-ons.

I agree this dude is nothing but a troll. Not to mention there has to be something deeply wrong with him. I have no idea why the mods allow it to continue he should be permanently banned.

Yep. No argument.

So? Then,

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars
do it jewish GIF
Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office
do it becky chung GIF
Do It Nike GIF by James Bond 007

Advertisement
The entire Cavinder Twins/ Ruiz situation is a farce. We all know that the ONLY reason the NCAA gave a crap about a steak dinner is that Ruiz isn't likable in the least and it's MIAMI involved. Would I rest easier if Ruiz wasn't a loud mouthed, petty blowhard? Yes, but my personal feelings about Ruiz doesn't excuse the actions taken by the NCAA. We've known FOR YEARS that the NCAA exists solely to keep order, and by order I mean "The good old boys should always win and anyone that threatens the status quo shall be crushed". Amazing that the NCAA could spend MONTHS on campus and the ONLY thing they could find is a steak dinner.

Advertisement
Maybe I’m in the minority, but @nystateofmind is perhaps the funniest poster here.

As for this NIL incident, I would never take any type of sanction by the NCAA lightly. We can sit here and pretend it’s women’s basketball, no big deal, but it is a big deal that the very first finding of fault was against Miami. We’re in the NCAA crosshairs, always were, and this confirms nothing has changed. Every “i” better be dotted and every “t” crossed when it comes to the football team going forward.

Maybe I’m in the minority, but @nystateofmind is perhaps the funniest poster here.

As for this NIL incident, I would never take any type of sanction by the NCAA lightly. We can sit here and pretend it’s women’s basketball, no big deal, but it is a big deal that the very first finding of fault was against Miami. We’re in the NCAA crosshairs, always were, and this confirms nothing has changed. Every “i” better be dotted and every “t” crossed when it comes to the football team going forward.
Good point.

Out of curiosity, is the NCAA investigating Florida for Rashada?

There is no maybe.

Advertisement

He blows. Literally.

Advertisement
Shocker. He ran his mouth and now they want to prove a point. Hope there aren’t any issues with the football team
one thing that amazes me is his inability to shut up. he has no filter and is so easily baited into an argument. basically a smart successful version of DBC. probably on the spectrum as well.

Good point.

Out of curiosity, is the NCAA investigating Florida for Rashada?
Not that I’m aware of. But there are myriad instances of blatant violations going on elsewhere and it’s always swept under the rug, so I don’t expect anything to happen to UF. As of last month, it was reported the NCAA “might investigate” UF. Ok. Well, why the delay? And why wouldn’t it be investigated given millions of dollars are at issue? Not a dinner.

Folks used to call Ali loudmouthed and egotistical just like what is happening to Ruiz. Ty Cobb said it ain't braggin' if you can do it. I like to call Mr. Ruiz flamboyant. (tending to attract attention because of their exuberance, confidence, and stylishness) And I'm very happy he is on our side.

Advertisement
Back