Off Topic: WBB Miami and NIL Ruling

This is not FSUsquirrels.com.

Memories!

1677290901650.jpeg

Advertisement
Your entire (fake) schtick is based on homophobia and harassment.

You have literally harassed dozens of CIS posters over the years with your fake come-ons.

I admit this is the ultimate take.

adopting that behavior is homophobic and extends bad stereotypes no matter what jokes have been made. That is the most honest take.

What isn’t offensive about it?

1) Posters have complained about it and been mislabeled as homophonic when they aren’t the progenitor of the root cause of it.
2) What good comes from marginalization of a behavior that may make people uncomfortable or, make people who are themselves, or have close relatives/friends who might be that themselves?

Advertisement
Bruh if I am walking down the street in vegas and someone walks up to me and offers me coke and a cop hears it, I am not getting arrested. The specific finding was Meier contacted a rep. Maybe it was Ruiz, maybe it was Jr., maybe it was a secretary, who knows. But the poster I was responding to said:

"Ruiz has been yelling from the mountaintop that everything he does is legal and he has never violated any regulation.

And this shows that’s not true. Hate the NCAA all you want but Ruiz looks like a total fool."

What did Ruiz do that was illegal? What did Ruiz do that violated any regulation? How does this make Ruiz look like a fool?

Ruiz said himself if it affected him or his company he would go after them. But it doesn't and it was Meier who screwed up.

Which street?

All that investigation time and all the report finds is one minor WBB contact. I would put that down as a clean bill of health for Ruiz. They will now move on to the nimrod collectives. Hammer one of them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Of course a dinner gets us first on the radar.

Not the 6' figure sums a few other schools threw out the minute the flood gates opened.

NCAA better be careful. I know Ruiz isnt indestructible but it just feels like he is not the guy you want to **** of since your income is taking a massive hit.

The twins ordered the miso soup didnt they

Four months and reviewing all sports and this is what they come up with? You can tell John's ****ed that even the smallest **** was uncovered. Both he and Miami laughing at the NCAA and will continue to tell them to **** off. New rules/Florida laws as well.

People just want the headline and to say told you so. It more about the coach soliciting deals. Thats it. NCAA really want the headlines on this one.

Advertisement

One school’s booster (and NIL participant) negotiated an NIL deal at dinner with perspective players. NCAA pounces.

One school’s coach leases cars to his players for over a decade and not a peep, not a whisper by the NCAA.

That same school as players posting pictures - pre NIL - with huge wads of cash on National Signing Day. Not even a yawn from the NCAA.

A corrupt organization that served as the blocking back for a very select number of college football programs.

All that investigation time and all the report finds is one minor WBB contact. I would put that down as a clean bill of health for Ruiz. They will now move on to the nimrod collectives. Hammer one of them.
Yes. I can think of one school (err their collective) that notoriously induced a quarterback to back out of his commitment, only to refuse to pay him on NSD

Yes. I can think of one school (err their collective) that notoriously induced a quarterback to back out of his commitment, only to refuse to pay him on NSD
ESPN says that Ruiz received no sanctions which was "troubling for the panel assembled to decide sanctions”. Who was on the panel? Jim Boheim? Hasn’t he been critical of UM? He must be furious that the Canes Mens team is on verge of winning ACC.

Advertisement

commiserate.jpg

I think the only, but very important, issue to come out of this unnecessary and stinking pile of factitiously fabricated ***** is the media's blatant and continuous misuse of the terms commiserate and commensurate. I am incensed and demand a panel investigate this suspicious pattern of behavior immediately for the intellectual enrichment of all student athletes and message board grammar nerds.

I admit this is the ultimate take.

adopting that behavior is homophobic and extends bad stereotypes no matter what jokes have been made. That is the most honest take.

What isn’t offensive about it?

1) Posters have complained about it and been mislabeled as homophonic when they aren’t the progenitor of the root cause of it.
2) What good comes from marginalization of a behavior that may make people uncomfortable or, make people who are themselves, or have close relatives/friends who might be that themselves?

Exactly.

I've said before that if someone created a "harlemstateofmind" log-in and started a schtick where he/she pretended to be a black person, and then made non-stop stereotypical black jokes, the account would be banned in a day.

It's time to end @nystateofmind 's fake schtick once and for all.

Advertisement
Back