Off Topic: WBB Miami and NIL Ruling

Advertisement
Imagine the level of NCAA scrutiny if some quiet unknown entity was signing multiple Miami Hurricane athletes to substantial NIL deals. It would dwarf the Ruiz "Hey look at me" plan. FFS they already hate us the level of that hate doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Already had friends (non Miami fans) texting me talking about Miami is first school
Punished for NIL as they saw it in ESPN ticker. Laughable

I’m not sure why y’all are laughing at the NCAA on this.

Ruiz has been yelling from the mountaintop that everything he does is legal and he has never violated any regulation.

And this shows that’s not true. Hate the NCAA all you want but Ruiz looks like a total fool.

Cry to your boyfriend about it - maybe he can hold you in his arms and make you feel better.

Should have took them 2 hoes to sizzler

girl tells GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mods - I believe this to be homophobia and harassment.

@RVACane

Careful. You just might engage in more (same-***) sexual harassment than anyone else on the board. Winking emojis, couple's massage requests, inviting posters to sausage tastings, etc.... You are fortunate most of your targets just have not reported you for it.

Advertisement
Didn’t the ncaa just change the rules that NIL can be facilitated through institution employees?

Already known that ncaa hates us but they really ******* back charging us and putting the entire athletic department on a year probation?! Embarrassing really.

Advertisement
Back