Orig.CaneSawMassacre
Sophomore
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2023
- Messages
- 1,116
I can’t rewatch the UM va OSU championship game.
No game has hit me so hard..
No game has hit me so hard..
I had one right… but yes, correct. They all blend together after so many years Ha!Thinking it was Lundquist and Todd BlackledgeHow about the 2000 fsu game at the OB- Shockey’s coming out party!
I remember I’d taped it- rewatched and after Miami pulled ahead- the OB was rocking like crazy—
CBS televised and Vern Lundquist (one of the greats) with Danielson called that game
Post shockey TD- Vern going to commercial says (paraphrasing) “Miami takes the lead with 1:39 left— come right back- I think you will”
I was at 88 Michigan.Bro that 2002 game STILL gets me all these years later. Just the thought of it turns my stomach.
88 ND is also gross. 88 Michigan tho…
86 (87) Fiesta Bowl is also on the list.
#metoo but you’re a couple years older than me and I didn’t go to high school in Ann Arbor (nor Cincinnati).I was at 88 Michigan.Bro that 2002 game STILL gets me all these years later. Just the thought of it turns my stomach.
88 ND is also gross. 88 Michigan tho…
86 (87) Fiesta Bowl is also on the list.
I was a senior in high school in Ann Arbor at the time and knew I was going to UM the following year. It was glorious.