Off Topic. Donald Sterling to GF - Don't Bring Black People

Slave owners (white ones anyway) loved Nubian booty.

Pretty sure the black slave owners did too.

That wasn't the point. Point is white men with these viewpoints don't seem to have a problem having *** with another race. Even though they would call us beast, monkeys, and everything else, they would still find it necessary to *** black women.

So Sterling having a woman of color doesn't disqualify him from being called a "racist".

I agree...goes both ways though. Racist black men have no issue plowin thru white vaj...they're still as racist as this guy. Its just the reality that we live in.

Advertisement
Slave owners (white ones anyway) loved Nubian booty.

Pretty sure the black slave owners did too.

That wasn't the point. Point is white men with these viewpoints don't seem to have a problem having *** with another race. Even though they would call us beast, monkeys, and everything else, they would still find it necessary to *** black women.

So Sterling having a woman of color doesn't disqualify him from being called a "racist".

I agree...goes both ways though. Racist black men have no issue plowin thru white vaj...they're still as racist as this guy. Its just the reality that we live in.

Absolutely.

**** that guy. I happened to be mixed as well, and it's amazing how ignorant people can be when they assume race. There is a lot of ignorance in the world in all shapes and sizes. This *** hole represents corporate America and how full full of **** many millionaires are to our faces. NBA needs to force him to sell this franchise.

I'm not much of a basketball fan, so I don't really care too much. But I do believe in fairness. I heard Barkley say the NBA is a "black league". That offended me as a white dude and seemed racists. Shouldn't the NBA band him from their telecasts? And, if indeed Barkley is correct, shouldn't the Feds force some form of affirmative action program on the NBA so more white dudes can play, or let's not forget all the Mexicans. Not sure what rule changes are need to make the game equally fair for them since they tend to be a little short, but I bet they would like a shot at those millions. Not to mention, a lot of short ****** guys think they can play basketball too. Rules can be changed, they have been before, and the changes can favor certain types of players.

The Perfect Dolphins had the best defense in NFL history until Ray's boys broke their record for points scored against. There was one starting black player on the defense, Curtiss Johnson. The NFL wanted more scoring and made major rule changes after that. Those rules favored speed and bang, white dudes got less NFL jobs.

I really don't give a crap about this rich old man, and I normally like Barkley's mouth, but if we are going to punish people for their thoughts and words, then let's be fair. Take the dude's franchise, but fire Barkley and ban him from NBA related stuff. Me, I think people should be allow to have freedom of thought and speech, but if that is not the rule then the new rule must be applied equally.

Fair. Freedom of speech is a right that no one should be denied. To be honest, it's not the fact that he spoke his mind. I fully get that there are people like this in the world. It's the fact that he told his "girlfriend" not to bring "black people" to his games as if their money isn't appreciated as another patrons would be. If he doesn't want to be associated with African Americans/ Mexicans/ **** Pollacks to that degree, then he should find another business to run, maybe with Rand Paul, where he can choose who he wants to serve. That roster full of all shades and ethnicities have to incensed by this mans words right now.

Can't disagree with you. I am an old dude, so my point of reference is different. I remember "Colored" and "White" water fountains and guys like him refusing the sell tickets to African Americans regardless of what they were called. Now same dude has fight with his girlfriend on the phone and we don't like what he said. Guys who he is paying millions of dollars too are upset because they found out he doesn't like them. You got to admit, that is progress. Laws and rules of society barely work to modify people's behavior. To expect to use them to control what people think and feel is the stuff of brutal dictatorships, and it still fails. Hearts and minds are the place of Religion and Faith.

Certainly, if I were a black player I would not voluntarily play for this dude. Not that white dudes should either. But then again I have worked for and with people who dislike or even hate me for numerous reasons. You have to put food on the table. It is Clipper fans who should end this. The Stable Center should be empty for the next game. Buy the tickets so others don't, and burn them outside at the start of the game and walk away. A bunch of ex-players who have made millions on the game complaining has little effect. The fans need to end this; the last thing we need is more top down power controlling everything. This guy is bad, but how he is shown the door is important. Thought Police is a scary thing.

I have not problem with him losing his franchise, I just prefer it be forced by Clipper fans. He needs to be judge by them, not the owners or even the players. They must make it clear he has to go. And please do it before the President and Congress see a chance for publicity and more power.

It is great exchanging thoughts with you on such a sensitive subject that never seems to go away. GO CANES!

There's no question the guy's a a-hole, but I disagree with him losing his franchise over his personal beliefs, as Mark Cuban said "it's a slippery slope".

Advertisement
I sometimes think giving our opinions and talking about racism is the reason why we still have it around. I'm pretty sure we out number the racist so why even give them any publicity? It's like giving publicity towards terrorists. At the end of the day we all start giving our opinions and some times it comes out wrong and turns out to some racist crap. ****, I'm not racist bu I do stereotype but who doesn't. Some times when I'm in traffic I say f*cking Haitian or Cuban don't know how to drive. Lol it's the truth of life some of us aren't good at things.

Cat obviously holds racist views. As for her banging that old pasty wrinkled ***...

338.gif

Isn't it illegal to surreptitiously record a conversation in California?

Two party consent state.

I'm glad the old racist is going to be forced to sell his team. I would prefer that he is forced to sell the team because his ticket sales have plummetted to zero though not because the league forced him out.

Fvck him. The sooner the old cronies like him are no longer in power the sooner our world will change.

Public opinion won't stand for him to keep that team. Magic Johnson will laugh all the way to the bank.

I hope his ugly chick keeps gettin railed by the mandingo just to make his skin crawl.

Advertisement
This is truth right here.

[video=youtube;g6bLKe9-Mto]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6bLKe9-Mto#t=114[/video]

I sometimes think giving our opinions and talking about racism is the reason why we still have it around. I'm pretty sure we out number the racist so why even give them any publicity? It's like giving publicity towards terrorists. At the end of the day we all start giving our opinions and some times it comes out wrong and turns out to some racist crap. ****, I'm not racist bu I do stereotype but who doesn't. Some times when I'm in traffic I say f*cking Haitian or Cuban don't know how to drive. Lol it's the truth of life some of us aren't good at things.

I don't think you get to decide that. You might not think you are, but the PC mob hasn't had your show trial yet.

Advertisement

I don't think you get to decide that. You might not think you are, but the PC mob hasn't had your show trial yet.
Lmao, people are butt hurt. Don't pay attention to this media BS and we'll get over racism quick.

Advertisement
I find it hilarious that the media is now hammering the NBA for not acting on this guy sooner. Then on ESPN I saw the the NAACP is giving back donations and revoking an award that they were giving him.

So the NBA executives are ******** for not getting rid of this dude sooner, but its ok for the NAACP to accept $$ and give him awards. Makes sense.

This world is so ****ed up.

Advertisement
Back