Off-season workout Video

Advertisement
Whoa there bud.. I like Zion but he went from useless to average and still has a long way to go to get to NFL potential, let alone 1st round pick.
This comment tells me you don’t watch ol play. Dude was far from average , he was was easily above average early on. And got better as the year went out , grading out in the 90’s multiple times pass blocking. By years end he was closer to good than above average.

He’s more proof this fan base is full of retards, fans blasted him after his freshmen year as a “ jag” or “ bum”. Like it was his fault he was irresponsibly thrown in by the staff. He was 240 pounds 4-5 months prior , with majority of career playing te. This huge jump has only happened in two years, which is impressive with his experience.

Last edited:
This comment tells me you don’t watch ol play. Dude was far from average , he was was easily above average early on. And got better as the year went out , grading out in the 90’s multiple times pass blocking. By years end he was closer to good than above average.

He’s more proof this fan base is full of retards, fans blasted him after his freshmen year as a “ jag” or “ bum”. Like it was his fault he got thrown in irresponsibly by the staff. He was 240 pounds 4-5 months prior , with majority of career playing te. This huge jump has only happened in two years, which is impressive with his experience.
Wow thanks for throwing out the R word friend. Right back at you. I actually respect your insight and takes on stuff and usually look for your posts. I'm acknowledging Zion has improved a lot and I like his upside but I think talk about him being a 1st round pick or even an NFL player is a bit premature. Nowhere did I can him a bust. But if you wanna go w real nasty personal sh*t you do you bruh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow thanks for throwing out the R word friend. Right back at you. I actually respect your insight and takes on stuff and usually look for your posts. I'm acknowledging Zion has improved a lot and I like his upside but I think talk about him being a 1st round pick or even an NFL player is a bit premature. Nowhere did I can him a bust. But if you wanna go w real nasty personal sh*t you do you bruh.

Guys projected to be a first round pick in some mocks

And imagine getting upset over insults o a message board

Recruited as a tight end, and I think his freshman year he was a tight end at Miami, before being switched over to OL, if I remember correctly. They may have had offensive lineman in mind all along, but if I remember correctly, he was a tight end at first down here.
You remember correctly. he was a blocking tight end. But he said he couldn't keep his weight down and knew he was going to grow in to a left tackle and he said why fight it and the move was made.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back