Off-season workout Video

Advertisement
Advertisement
Zion Nelson is true cinderalla story. That guy went from a 238lb TE nobody to a beastly athletic 315 LT who potentially might be first rounder in next year’s draft. That guy look like he can really move!
Eric Winston.

Advertisement
Whoa there bud.. I like Zion but he went from useless to average and still has a long way to go to get to NFL potential, let alone 1st round pick.
Actually he went from manageable to being a true LT. Maybe you haven't really been keeping up with Zion for real, but he's above average as a tackle and clearly an NFL T. But you don't have to take my word for it bud.
Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 8.23.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 8.24.51 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can be in top condition in Miami’s heat/humidity you can play anywhere. The IPF should be used only for lightning/poor weather and certain activities (example: day before game) for players not to be worn out. In February, it’s not necessary.
You all have no idea how things are ran. They do go out on the field as well.

Advertisement
I try to keep a balance when it comes to canes football.

I allow for the possibility, although maybe a stretch, that Manny’s offseason moves along with him correcting his coaching deficits, may lead to a significant turnaround of the program.

I also realize that this thing could go south pretty quickly and Manny could be gone at the end of the season.

I try to be optimistic and hope our program will turn things around quickly, with or without Manny and Flake.

I am absolutely 100% certain of one thing, though. These off-season videos may be slick, well produced, and even fun to watch.

But these off-season workout videos are about as relevant and informative to the state of the program as something like this would be:

BE46D5BB-FDCF-4E07-8405-C271B8F4D4FE.gif

Advertisement
I try to keep a balance when it comes to canes football.

I allow for the possibility, although maybe a stretch, that Manny’s offseason moves along with him correcting his coaching deficits, may lead to a significant turnaround of the program.

I also realize that this thing could go south pretty quickly and Manny could be gone at the end of the season.

I try to be optimistic and hope our program will turn things around quickly, with or without Manny and Flake.

I am absolutely 100% certain of one thing, though. These off-season videos may be slick, well produced, and even fun to watch.

But these off-season workout videos are about as relevant and informative to the state of the program as something like this would be:

View attachment 143880
I’m glad @OriginalCanesCanesCanes is on our side .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back